Decadent vapours – Strawberrino

killkimotester

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2022
Hungary
2055_21194.jpg
Decadent vapours - Strawberrino
Made by Decadent Vapours, England.
"Fresh summer strawberries with a tangy juicy exoticism". From the description, it's easy to guess that the subject in question will be a strawberry, not mixed with anything else. I still think it's worth a taste test, if not a novel. It will be a 10ml flavour, blended at 15%, which I will test with a week's maturation. In terms of aroma, it fully delivers what the producer claims, a real fragrant strawberry, strong and well accentuated.
The flavour is in perfect harmony with the nose, with a sweet yet tart fruit taste. It's also very consistent, dense and full-bodied, which gives you the sensation of real fruit as it steams. Sometimes sweet, sometimes sour, they alternate beautifully in harmony with the perfectly balanced flavours of the fruit. I don't know what the "exoticism" is that the manufacturer claims, perhaps it's the extra "earthy bouquet" that brings out the strawberry flavour even more effectively.
A cheap and simple essence in a sea of vape that makes me ask, "would this be the best natural strawberry flavor?" Yes. You couldn't ask for better, it satisfies my craving for the fruit perfectly. With its stunning simplicity and clean fruit flavour, it was made for all day use. For a rare and very enjoyable quality product, I would like to take this opportunity to thank the manufacturer, which I think everyone should try at least once.

Reactions: no|ah

Users who are viewing this thread