killkimotester

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2022
Hungary
IMG_20240414_171402.jpg
Decadent Vapours - Key Lime Pie
10ml flavour concentrate
Recommended mixing ratio: 15-20%
Decadent Vapours is a UK based manufacturer and you may have read many of their products in my taste tests as they are on my list of endorsers. They are best characterised by disappointing flavours, ample choice and a varied range.
The "key lime pie" is none other than a classic American dessert made with creamy limes on a buttery biscuit base. The manufacturer claims that it has a strong fruit flavour, which is confirmed during the tasting. Just by smelling it, you can tell that you are getting a stone-cold lime with a slight biscuit finish. On the inhale, you smell a hefty amount of lime, "like biting into the fruit" (almost), then on the exhale, the slight biscuit finish, mixed with slightly sweet overtones, takes it into the dessert category. The fruit is given a creaminess that harmonises very well with its acidity, with a little of the zest grated in, which gives an even spicier, oilier effect, aiming for the perfect lime. The buttery biscuit is just "icing on the cake", scrabbling in the background trying to avoid consideration, but in my opinion it's not the story. It's the ferocious strength and staying power of the lime, which makes you feel it clinging to the roof of your mouth even after steaming: there will be no problems with flavour and intensity. Delicate fruitiness, yet moving along the dessert line, helped by the biscuit and a slight pastry garnish.
You can find the product at the link below, and while browsing through the other products, you can also find some of the goodies we've tested in the past.
Key Lime Pie (Concentrate) E-Liquid | DV Original

Users who are viewing this thread