Decadent Vapors - Purpello

killkimotester

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2022
Hungary
Decadent Vapors - Purpello
10ml aroma/15% mixing
"blackcurrant, syrupy boiled sweet with a satisfying spiciness"
It's been almost a year since I wrote a series on some of the manufacturer's products, which represent reliable quality and affordable prices. Once again I managed to source some flavour concentrates from their kitchen, which admittedly is not the easiest thing to do these days.
The Purpello will be a blackcurrant based fruity treat spiced with a touch of raspberry, which is not a common pairing but one that may catch the attention of many as it offers a rather unique flavour.
I've had blackcurrant flavours that weren't bad, but after a while they could really get to you as they were chunky and strongly flavoured. Not to mention cleaning the tank after use, you had to soak it for days to get rid of the smell.
The default setting will be currants, not sour, not pronounced sweet, unique and distinctive flavour. A real standout, not too pushed but still well pronounced, slightly sweet, like when the fruit is ripe. The raspberries added are a little more tart, but completely melded with the currants, and with a little acidity thrown in, it almost resembles a filtered soft drink. Its pleasantly fresh smell and the slightly sweet and tart flavours of the fruit in it perfectly reflect the description given by the manufacturer. If you have the opportunity, it is worth getting it, as with its price of £3 and its good taste, it will not disappoint lovers of the fruit category.

Attachments

• letöltés (1).jpg
    letöltés (1).jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: newyork13

Users who are viewing this thread