Just Juice - Wild Berries and Aniseed

killkimotester

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2022
Hungary
Just juice - Wild Berries and Aniseed
Producer: United Kingdom
juicyvapour/5.3
Just juice Ice has the classic flavour of wild berries and aniseed, with the classic taste of wild fruits and added cool, tangy notes. It's a well-established base recipe, as many producers use it, but I hope it offers something extra in the flavour that makes it more appealing than others of its kind.
It's hard to distinguish the fruits in the nose, maybe blackberries and a hint of raspberries that can be smelled, but the blackberries smell perfectly in it.
The flavours.... well, all sorts of berries are mixed together here, in no small way. I think the base fruit is blackberry, slightly tart and very fragrant when steamed. This flavour seems to have been accentuated more than the other berries, which is terribly well done. Raspberries, strawberries, blueberries it all-all pops out, based on a random algorithm . There's no telling when which flavour will hit the blackberry. All this with the usual very cool garnish of course, which goes perfectly with the fruit. I left the aniseed at the end, as the flavour itself is faintly perceptible, yet it has a big role in the product, sweetening the fruit. It forms a balanced sweetish envelope on the fruit, which makes the tart flavour special.
Definitely worth trying this sweet and crunchy blend, which could be ideal for fruit lovers and anyone looking for a mentholated product.

Attachments

• letöltés.jpg
    letöltés.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread