Crimmy's Flashlight Collectors Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rowdy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2010
Georgia
Sorry to hear that JTman, and you are very welcome I hope you enjoy the clearomizers, they last a while so a few go alooong way imho.

ShannonB has youtube vid on how to tweek them I recommend. Gets rid of the nasty chem taste and improves the wicking.

Rowdy :vapor:

Rowdy: That is so nice of you man. Really I appreciate it very much! Although it seems these new clearomizers don't get the praise I was hoping for initally, I still think they are really worth giving a shot. Since I got notice that the next two weeks at work will be my last, you have given me a chance to at least give them a try. SO again, thank you so much. If you ever need anything from me please feel free to ask. I owe you one for sure. vape on!

Last edited:

04 Raider Rider

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I have started to get some cracks causing a little leakage. Anyone else?

Oh yes,I'm an Atomic Cinnacide junkie and these thing don't last one fill up with AC.Other than that,I do like them.Been gluing the tube at the base to stop leaks.Eventually,I'll get som 3ml syringes to replace the ruined tubes.

kushka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2010
Marietta, GA
I have started to get some cracks causing a little leakage. Anyone else?

I had one crack to pieces when filled with e-liquid made from PA Granny Smith apple flavor which contains cinnamon, and I have read other post about how cinnamon flavors react with the plastic and causes it to become brittle.

JTman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
SE Michigan
I got the clearomizers in the mail today! woohoo! I have to say I am liking them so far! Based on some other things I've read I used one of my "lighter" juices as I heard they can gunk up pretty fast with the darker thicker juices. I filled it with FSUSA hypnotic mist 50vg/50pg. The first few drags tasted a little off, but after a short time I think its broken in and it tastes great. Lots of vapor and its as close to the dripping experience as I have experienced! Just gotta give it a half a minute or so every few drags and Its been awesome! Again, I just want to give a BIG thanks to Rowdy and to Crimmy. You guys are great and have really gone out of you way to help out a fellow vaper! vape on everyone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread