Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzilla

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2010
Northern California
www.foxyboxmods.com
I have hopefully proven from previous posts that I am a compassionate person. I personally can afford the $30 or so bucks that I am out, and would gladly give that up to someone in need. But all I can do is try and empathaze with Crimmy but I am having a hard time doing it. This was a public co-op, and I believe I have a right to ask publicly about the product I ordered. I know if I was in Crimmy's shoes, I would be answering each post, and I would do what I could to make good on the situation. I still hold out hope that I receive my package. If I do not, I hope Crimmy shows some compassion in the very least. Accountability is something I expect.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Wow! I had no idea that some people did not get theirs yet. I can tell you that I live in SC and I mailed a trade pkg to GA. It did not arrive in a week so I ended up sending another pkg. Low and behold both pkgs got delivered the same day! I think that it was sitting at the local PO the entire time. I also have a friend in Chicago that I mailed a pkg to with tracking. He had to go to the PO and pick it up because it sat there for 3 days! My point is that I wonder if it might be woth it to check with your local PO? I can tell you from experience that if the postage was short or any little thing was not right, they throw it in a bin rather then trying to collect the shortage and deliver. Just a thought that might help.

reverendg

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2010
washington USA
www.themadvaper.com
Wow! I had no idea that some people did not get theirs yet. I can tell you that I live in SC and I mailed a trade pkg to GA. It did not arrive in a week so I ended up sending another pkg. Low and behold both pkgs got delivered the same day! I think that it was sitting at the local PO the entire time. I also have a friend in Chicago that I mailed a pkg to with tracking. He had to go to the PO and pick it up because it sat there for 3 days! My point is that I wonder if it might be woth it to check with your local PO? I can tell you from experience that if the postage was short or any little thing was not right, they throw it in a bin rather then trying to collect the shortage and deliver. Just a thought that might help.

WoW, well I was following this thread for a while to see if people like these clearomizers, so I know whether or not to carry them. I guess I'll have to read back a few pages to catch up.

The U.s.p.s. is a strange animal, sometimes things are lightning quick and others, Like Salemgold said "one little error or smudge on a package that makes the postal worker squint even a little, goes into a bin, and then eventually to people like my ex-brother in law who had a job in the infamous "lost letter office'.

Well, I hope things work out for you. It is worth a call or trip to your local post office to see if they've come across it.

Sher

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2009
Ohio
I am still holding out hope that mine will show up. I did send 67 dollars 5 of that was for shipping and I didn't get tracking.

I know how Godzilla feels. If you have already gotten yours it is easy to be understanding, but for the few of us that are stuck and have no recourse it is a different story.

No anger here just disappointment. I don't blame Kevin, I think things could have been handled better but he was having hardships at the time.

Communication is the key and if there was not enough money all he would have had to do is explain it to us and we all could have decided how to handle it.

Godzilla you can always call Kevin or email him he is a very nice man who got caught up in a bad situation.

JTman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
SE Michigan
I am bummed out for sure, But I agree with statements like Zen~'s I don't blame Crimmy and I am not angry with him. Like others have said, just disappointed. While he hasn't commented on this thread he has responded to my emails so try him there. I am sympathetic to many of the unforseen difficulties Crimmy has had to go through with this co-op. I think I will try contacting my PO like others have suggested. If he just threw a stamp on a padded envalope it may well have postage due. That reasoning makes a lot of sense to me! I dont know how the PO works exactly, all I can do is hope its sitting at my PO and not somewhere else along the way. I'll report back here with what I find when I go check it out on lunch. Good luck to all.

Edit: Just called the post office and they said they do not have a package there for me =/ I was hopeful but no dice. Oh well...

Last edited:

Crimmy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2010
Gainesville, GA USA
Hello everyone. I do not know how to respond to all this. Some people are mad and understandably so. I did mail out every package that was due. I have even replaced 3 packages so far to people that said they did not receive them. If you still have not received your package please email me ( you have it) I will try my hardest to replace your order even though I do not have any more cartos left. I will do whatever I can to make this right.
Yes things went wrong but it is not your fault or even mine for the most part. I can count 3 people that have not received their package so far. (other than the ones I have replaced already). I do not know if that is that common for the post office to loose things but that would be 6 packages out of 122. I do not know if thats average or not. I never shipped that many before. I never remember them loosing anything else for me in the past.
Like I said I do not know how to rectify this with you guys but I will try if it takes me awhile to give you all refunds and I will mark this up to a big loss for me. and just never do it again.

I just wanted to get some for free or cheaper. that didn't work out to be the case. I ended up getting only about 60 cartos and had to send out some of those as replacements and now I am out and out of money.
I will make this right.

debb

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2010
in the nj woods
Mine came long ago... CarrieM got hers over a week later and we live 20 miles apart. Mine were sent first class... Hers were parcel post. Some folks had delivery confirmation, others did not. Carrie and i ordered roughly the same amount and paid extra.

I don't know what happened here, but I've hated seeing the anger building up. I believe Kevin when he said he shipped them all.

I don't think Kevin is dishonest or shady. I think mistakes were made in the ordering, since none of the 2.8-3.0 cartos were ordered. I think there was a problem with the quote from the supplier and Kevin ended up holding the bag, and pay pal did their part in extracting fees that they believe they deserved... The money collected was not enough to cover shipping when it was all said and done.

But at the end of the day this thing has gone sour, and Kevin is being pointed at as the problem, or so it seems.

Before we gather up the angry mob of townspeople with pitchforks and torches, let's all take a step back and think about how each one of us would feel if we were in the same position as Kevin...

Let's give Kevin the benefit of the doubt and act like the good people that I truly believe we all are.

+1.................

Godzilla

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2010
Northern California
www.foxyboxmods.com
Crimmy, I appreciate you chiming in here. Thank you.

I will take another trip to the post office. I was there about a week ago, and she said the carriers are supposed to knock at the door, or leave a slip if there is postage due. Hopefully that is the issue.

It sounds like most people got their package, and If true, I do have to agree that compared to the number of packages ordered, there were few missed deliveries.

I am sure it was a big nightmare to even keep track of who payed extra, and who did not.

Again, I would like to thank you Crimmy for chiming in.

Hello everyone. I do not know how to respond to all this. Some people are mad and understandably so. I did mail out every package that was due. I have even replaced 3 packages so far to people that said they did not receive them. If you still have not received your package please email me ( you have it) I will try my hardest to replace your order even though I do not have any more cartos left. I will do whatever I can to make this right.
Yes things went wrong but it is not your fault or even mine for the most part. I can count 3 people that have not received their package so far. (other than the ones I have replaced already). I do not know if that is that common for the post office to loose things but that would be 6 packages out of 122. I do not know if thats average or not. I never shipped that many before. I never remember them loosing anything else for me in the past.
Like I said I do not know how to rectify this with you guys but I will try if it takes me awhile to give you all refunds and I will mark this up to a big loss for me. and just never do it again.

I just wanted to get some for free or cheaper. that didn't work out to be the case. I ended up getting only about 60 cartos and had to send out some of those as replacements and now I am out and out of money.
I will make this right.

gramakittycat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
C'mon...

Group Hug....

I second this;by what is recorded here on this thread I only see 4 that havent yet recieved their packages.Maybe I should'nt stick my nose in and it is'nt my intention to stir the pot up but after reading Kevins last post I'm feeling very bad for him.I also sympathize with those who have'nt yet recieved theirs however I don't see where it is Kevins responsibility to replace the lost packages.When it comes to coops here on ECF it is generaly accepted that these orders and ones participation in a coop is at a persons OWN risk as a number of things can occur to cause a coop to fail for a participant such as customs siezures,orders not filled or not filled correctly by the supplier,and ,as it would seem in this case lost by the postal carrier.Crimmy recieved the order then repackaged each order and mailed them out to each of us.He had fees assessed to him by Paypal which he covered and the shipping miscalculation he asked,did not demand ,that folks send a little extra IF they could.Despite the emergency situation caused by the severe weather and the loss of his internet conection he still managed to keep us informed as best a person could in that situation.Now for him to replace the lost orders well he is in no way required to do so,rather he is doing it because he is apparently feeling it's the right thing to do.Kevin you did all and more than you were required to do but you are a person rarely seen in this day and age ,a person of excellent character.I dont mean to offend anyone with this ;it is just how I feel and i could'nt go without saying so here.No one likes to lose money but it happens and in this case the only fault is with the USPS not Kevin.Over 120 packages I could'nt of done it but you did and there are many of us that thank you for taking this on.Again I hope I've not offended anyone and I've said my peace so in closing as Zen said (((GROUP HUG EVERYONE))) Good night to all ,gramakittycat/ Sue

JTman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
SE Michigan
To Crimmy: I know you did the best you could. There were certainly many wrenches thrown your way from crazy ice storms, mis-quotes from the supplier to USPS just sucking sometimes. I hold no ill will toward you at all. I can certainly understand the difficulty and work that goes into tracking all the money, people, addresses and so on for a co-op involving 100+ people. I don't want you to be out any more than you are on my behalf. Don't worry about it. I knew the risks like Gramakittycat stated above and while I'm a little bummed I was one of the few who it didn't work out for, I certainly don't blame you at all.

So a ((Group Hug)) from me as well. Vape on friends. Perhaps the lost packages will show up some day. I mean the PO has to do something with them eventually right?

Rowdy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2010
Georgia
Hey Crimmy I'll send you some cartos from my stock to send out to the people that didn't get theirs. I am also putting $15.00 in you P account for shipping. They really are great cartos and I think every one that participated in the coop should at least get a few to try out. 3 boxes of 2.6-2.8Ohm and 1 box of 2.4-2.6 Ohm, I know it's not a lot but some is better than none imho.

Keep vaping :vapor:

Rowdy

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
I think everybody that participated in this Coop should send ONE Carto to Crimmy and ONE dollar (cash in the evelope... no paypal fees)

Crimmy will end up with his cartos (which he deserves) and enough cash to really help out, and each of us will have lost essentially nothing... a couple bucks.

What say you all? The heck with Pay it FORWARD... Let's PAY IT BACK!

Crimmy, PM me your address so I can get this in the mail today.

Mike
(Zen~)

Rowdy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2010
Georgia
Great thought Zen!

What is that growing out of your Provari?

I think everybody that participated in this Coop should send ONE Carto to Crimmy and ONE dollar (cash in the evelope... no paypal fees)

Crimmy will end up with his cartos (which he deserves) and enough cash to really help out, and each of us will have lost essentially nothing... a couple bucks.

What say you all? The heck with Pay it FORWARD... Let's PAY IT BACK!

Crimmy, PM me your address so I can get this in the mail today.

Mike
(Zen~)

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
Great thought Zen!

What is that growing out of your Provari?

That is the "Tankmeister 5000"... it's a CE2 tank that I built that holds 10Ml of juice, and uses the guts from these clear-o-mizers... it won't work with metal CE2s because it requires the gasket from bottom of the clear-o-mizers.

Vapes like a freakin' chimney!

JTman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
SE Michigan
Rowdy: That is so nice of you man. Really I appreciate it very much! Although it seems these new clearomizers don't get the praise I was hoping for initally, I still think they are really worth giving a shot. Since I got notice that the next two weeks at work will be my last, you have given me a chance to at least give them a try. SO again, thank you so much. If you ever need anything from me please feel free to ask. I owe you one for sure. Vape on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread