Crimmy's Flashlight Collectors Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

addisdaddy07

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Savannah Ga
Well Carrie, thanks for that, you have given me hope that I might actually get my e-2's. Seriously though, I have already given up on them. One way or another, I am going to have to chalk this up to 62.50 dollars worth of learning experience. Good thing I wasn't relying on these to keep vaping, it was a close thing for a few days though.

316lvm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2009
southern minnesota
Still nothing. Now im going into worry mode. I only put 25 bucks in so not a big loss, but I was *really* looking forward to these. Do you think I should try and contact someone? I dont have a tracking number or anything :(

What is the nixie room?

JTman - pm Crimmy and ask him.

BTW - I too, would like to know what the nixie room is.:)

JTman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
SE Michigan
Well Carrie, thanks for that, you have given me hope that I might actually get my e-2's. Seriously though, I have already given up on them. One way or another, I am going to have to chalk this up to 62.50 dollars worth of learning experience. Good thing I wasn't relying on these to keep vaping, it was a close thing for a few days though.

I hear you! I ended up ordering some Cisco LR 306's the other day and good thing too as I just killed my only LR510 last night. After getting used to the LR the standard attys just don't do it for me. The 306's arrived just in time today and oh man are they amazing. They blow that Joye LR510 out of the water! and no primer to deal with was just icing on the cake!

If I get the clearos great, but I think I may have given up on getting them as well. I just ordered a provari so that has certainly taken my mind of this!

Last edited:

otrpu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
Colorado
Nixie Room, what I called the "Dead Letter" Cage where all the nixie mail, (back when clerks had to read the addy, long affore machine readable mail). Guess I'm showing my age some. Hand thrown, (separated), letters, went into "cases". Top left pigeon hole of the case was where we threw the "non readable" letters. From there it went back into trays were it was taken to the Dead Letter Cage. An actual fenced in, and locked, cage room. Assigned clerks spent their workday opening the letters and doing their best to determine where the letter was supposed to be delivered. Old Mail Clerks never die, they just get mechanized out of existence. Family joke. . .you had to have been there.

Cheers,
otrpu

bigwill860

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2010
Connecticut
DOnt you have tracking on them i 62 dollars on them you think he would track them. And i dont think there lost the fact of the matter my buddy ships stuff almost every day all over the usa first class and i dont think anything as been lost as of yet knock on wood.

Good luck and i would contact crimmy also my package had stamps on it not even a printed out one so i was confused when he said he was printing them all out well whatever good luck.

my2heartboys

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Kansas, USA
I hope it is OK to post this here and the only reason I am is because what I need came with the order that I had through this coop.

Somehow I have lost both of the mouthpieces that came with my 2 packages. :( Normally I pride myself in trying to keep everything together, and yes, I do have other mouthpieces that I use, but there are times with these cartos that these mouthpieces work better than the others I have. If anybody has a couple of spares of this particular type, could you please pm me?

Thank you

Anne

Godzilla

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2010
Northern California
www.foxyboxmods.com
I still have not received my order. Hey Crimmy, do you even care that some people in your collectors group got screwed and never received their package? You offered a free bottle of juice some day, but frankly all I want is what I paid for.

This is why I asked you if this Coop was mod approved, and you said that you were not sure what I was talking about. Now I know that you did, and wanted to ignore that step. You also said you have done coops before and are a trusted member in this forum. Please make good on this for those that never received their package.

Thanks

04 Raider Rider

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hopefully this is just poor service on the part of USPS.Things do seem to take a while sometimes when not sent Priority Mail.I will give them credit for that,Priority Mail does seem to get expedited.3rd class,not so much.
There has been a mess of bad weather recently that would slow regular mail down a lot.Hope everyone get theirs soon,but I've got to say I'm disappointed with the way these things are getting brittle and cracking.Not all,but some of my go to liquids cause this,URG!!!

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
Mine came long ago... CarrieM got hers over a week later and we live 20 miles apart. Mine were sent first class... Hers were parcel post. Some folks had delivery confirmation, others did not. Carrie and i ordered roughly the same amount and paid extra.

I don't know what happened here, but I've hated seeing the anger building up. I believe Kevin when he said he shipped them all.

I don't think Kevin is dishonest or shady. I think mistakes were made in the ordering, since none of the 2.8-3.0 cartos were ordered. I think there was a problem with the quote from the supplier and Kevin ended up holding the bag, and pay pal did their part in extracting fees that they believe they deserved... The money collected was not enough to cover shipping when it was all said and done.

But at the end of the day this thing has gone sour, and Kevin is being pointed at as the problem, or so it seems.

Before we gather up the angry mob of townspeople with pitchforks and torches, let's all take a step back and think about how each one of us would feel if we were in the same position as Kevin...

Let's give Kevin the benefit of the doubt and act like the good people that I truly believe we all are.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread