Contest - WIN A MOD from VapeNY.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok... We recently got some advertising space and we need a new banner so we are having a contest.

Here are the rules...

We like to be fair so everyone has a chance to win and not everyone can do digital graphics work... so you can win two ways. Either you can make a banner and post it here or you can post a creative idea for a banner in this thread. We have people who can make the banner if we like the idea enough.

Since the ideas for banners are way too general... if someone posts a banner from your idea after you post your idea and that banner wins THEY will win the mod and YOU will win a smaller prize.

If you can make a banner for an idea you already posted please do so.

You will have from now until 11:59pm EST on Monday August 6th to submit your entries. Then we will give people one week to vote. Voting will end Monday August 13 at 11:59pm EST. The person who wins the most votes will win a juice pack of 5 bottles of our liquid and the person whose banner or idea WE like best will win a mod (they can choose from the list below)!

If we like the one that was voted most popular the winner will get both prizes.

Silver Bullet (Black or Chrome) Silver Bullet : VapeNY... New York's Choice for Electronic Cigarettes, VapeNY... New York's Choice for Electronic Cigarettes
US Baux USBaux from ePipeMods : VapeNY... New York's Choice for Electronic Cigarettes, VapeNY... New York's Choice for Electronic Cigarettes
VmodXL VmodXL from Vapage : VapeNY... New York's Choice for Electronic Cigarettes, VapeNY... New York's Choice for Electronic Cigarettes
Bolt Bolt : VapeNY... New York's Choice for Electronic Cigarettes, VapeNY... New York's Choice for Electronic Cigarettes
Maxi Roughstack V2 Maxi RoughStack V2 : VapeNY... New York's Choice for Electronic Cigarettes, VapeNY... New York's Choice for Electronic Cigarettes

Banner should be 570x109px

Thanks for your help guys!

If you want higher resolution copies of our logo in layers or pictures from our site to work with just email us at vapeny at gmail .com

Phil

Last edited:

kaykay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2011
concrete jungle
how about a collage of the city..maybe somtinhg simillar to this..
TC-Collage-NYC-BTMP1210.jpg
in black and white but have the lettering in colors..maybe you can add vapeny in the clouds and on the time square screens...maybe u can come up with something creative like using the ny like the yankees...vape
images
or something like that.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Thank You for the Contest . . . :D

BUT HEY - WOW with all these suggestions already - given the rules - it seems there is no chance to WIN the Mod . . . Especially NOW . . . If I use anything that has Times Square and/or a Marquee, use a busy NYC street or any combination of the Major Iconic NYC Buildings, the NY Yankees Lettering, a Cab, or GEEESSS - ANYONE VAPING Anywhere in NYC (including those in Jamaica Queens ;) ) . . .

Does that mean the OP of these suggestions gets the prize ? ? ? Please clarify this for everyone . . .

Last edited:

kritter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2011
western north carolina
Well, I can't do tha graphics but an idea would be having King Kong hugging tha Empire state bldg. instead of climbing it and tha bldg. name with VapeNY on it. Then the typical I love NY sign reading, "I love VapeNY". The "love" being replaced with a heart. Does that make any since at all? Wher's my moonshine?

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
I have edited the OP to change the rules a bit as this does seem to pose a problem.

We are really sorry about the confusion. But Uncle is correct.. with the broad ideas people are posting there would be no way for anyone to make a banner that has anything to do with NY :(

Thank You - I do appreciate that you cleared this up . . . :D

Now, although I will be working on "My" own creation of a banner or two in the next couple of days . . . :)

After I have posted my banner/s . . . If I can assist anyone in creating a banner for them so they have a chance at winning a mod please feel free to PM "Me' and tell me Privately what your idea is and I will see what I can do to help you so YOU Can Post it in the contest thread . . . :D-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread