VapeNYBannerHealthierSkyline5.png

Last edited:

yardbyrd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2012
Carrollton, Georgia USA
The banner background is very wide shot of Niagra Falls with mist (Vapor) rising from it. There is a fine transparent line that bisects the banner vertically used to create a bilateral effect.

Semi-circular red, white, and blue, lettering forming an arch cuts across the divider and reaches from one side of the banner to the other reading "VapeNYNYVape";VapeNY is on one side of the divider and NYVape ison the other.

On the left side of the banner is an inset drawing of Peter Stuyvesant smoking a pipe. Across from him on the right side is a chicly dressed New York Latina model and she is vaping with a PV.

ON the left side of the banner, under Stuyvesant is an old time NY Fire Truck. Mirroring it on the right side is an icon saying I (heart) NYFD

On the left side is an Indian Smoking a peace pipe offering beads. On the right side is a shot of the UN building.

These icons, or images, are arranged, on the left and right sides so that room is left for the following Lettering forming a semicircular bottom complementing the top arching text, also just split by the bisect and in the middle of these complimentary "arches" is one very Big apple with I(heart)NY written on it and a kr808 autochrome image just under it)

Tell your daddy: tell your Mom! (Tell your daddy: on left side of divider tell your Mom on right
NYVAPEVAPENY.COM (NYVAPE on left side VAPENY.COM on right side but continuous)
At the bottom of the banner under this lettering is your Icon and logo as displayed in your avatar.

Sorry I'm no good with graphics; thank you for a chance to help create something and win!

stonedkirby

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
NY
here are some jpgs, and then I have an animated one in the other link I hand made entirely in flash. The animation is the logo, with some vape settling around it, then, with a plume of delicious white vape blanketing the banner but not the logo, caps it off with "VapeNY - For a healthier NY".

nyvape1.jpg

nyvape2.jpg

*Click below for the animation

Last edited:
So sorry guys... was supposed to update this thread and we have been swamped at the store so we have had no time. Technically the contest ended Monday night but we never posted to close the end of the contest so to be fair we are going to give you guys until next Monday night to finish getting your banners in and then we will have voting next week. Please be aware that we changed the dates in the OP to reflect end date of Monday Aug 13 at Midnight EST and Monday August 20 for end date for voting.

The banners look great so far! Hope you guys are having fun making them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread