Status
Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
how about a collage of the city..maybe somtinhg simillar to this..
TC-Collage-NYC-BTMP1210.jpg
in black and white but have the lettering in colors..maybe you can add vapeny in the clouds and on the time square screens...maybe u can come up with something creative like using the ny like the yankees...vape
images
or something like that.

I would suggest a pic of a NY city street busy with people vaping on their way to work, a guy in the back seat of a cab vaping, people on the sidewalk vaping, etc., and a caption that says something like, "New York - the city that loves to Vape".

well, i had an idea, and apparently it has already been done.
'cept i would have done it in black, not copper patina green.
View attachment 121785

I think Times Square would make a nice back drop for a banner. The Marquee would read Vape NY.

Well, I can't do tha graphics but an idea would be having King Kong hugging tha Empire state bldg. instead of climbing it and tha bldg. name with VapeNY on it. Then the typical I love NY sign reading, "I love VapeNY". The "love" being replaced with a heart. Does that make any since at all? Wher's my moonshine?

View attachment 121885 yah a funky fresh graffiti would be cool

The banner background is very wide shot of Niagra Falls with mist (Vapor) rising from it. There is a fine transparent line that bisects the banner vertically used to create a bilateral effect.
Semi-circular red, white, and blue, lettering forming an arch cuts across the divider and reaches from one side of the banner to the other reading "VapeNYNYVape";VapeNY is on one side of the divider and NYVape ison the other.
On the left side of the banner is an inset drawing of Peter Stuyvesant smoking a pipe. Across from him on the right side is a chicly dressed New York Latina model and she is Vaping with a PV.
ON the left side of the banner, under Stuyvesant is an old time NY Fire Truck. Mirroring it on the right side is an icon saying I (heart) NYFD
On the left side is an Indian Smoking a peace pipe offering beads. On the right side is a shot of the UN building.
These icons, or images, are arranged, on the left and right sides so that room is left for the following Lettering forming a semicircular bottom complementing the top arching text, also just split by the bisect and in the middle of these complimentary "arches" is one very Big apple with I(heart)NY written on it and a kr808 autochrome image just under it)
Tell your daddy: tell your Mom! (Tell your daddy: on left side of divider tell your Mom on right
NYVAPEVAPENY.COM (NYVAPE on left side VAPENY.COM on right side but continuous)
At the bottom of the banner under this lettering is your Icon and logo as displayed in your avatar.

here are some jpgs, and then I have an animated one in the other link I hand made entirely in flash. The animation is the logo, with some vape settling around it, then, with a plume of delicious white vape blanketing the banner but not the logo, caps it off with "VapeNY - For a healthier NY".
nyvape1.jpg

nyvape2.jpg

And all the Banner's Uncle did. They were all great.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread