AVEJuice.com Contest - Where in the World?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Florida
Yea you guessed like two mins before me :) I'm just talkin now haha. But tech the answer hasnt even been released.

@ Skydragon - Building on pyramid (Flipped to images and scanned.)

<3 Sierra

It will be interesting to see what comes out... can't be more than one of those buildings in the world - pics of the front (or back - which ever it is) just look like a large office building. Cool design.

Justin25

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
North Carolina
ACROS ...uoka building
The ACROS ...uoka building in ...uoka City in Japan is an amazing office building with two very distinct sides: one side looks like a conventional office building with glass walls, but on the other side there is a huge terraced roof that merges with a park. The garden terraces, which reach up to about 60 meters above the ground, contain some 35,000 plants representing 76 species. A huge semicircular atrium and the triangular lobby provide contrast to the greenery, in this space is a symphony hall, offices and shops.
The building was constructed on the last remaining green space in the city center, so the architects, Emilio Ambasz & Associates, created a design to preserve the green space as much as possible, while still fitting in a large office building. In addition, a green roof reduces the energy consumption of a building, because it keeps the temperature inside more constant and comfortable. Green roofs also capture rainwater runoff, and support the life of insects and birds.

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
Is it ...uoka, Japan

It wouldnt let me post the first part but it's F U K

Winner winner chicken dinner!

Hi guys this is Christy! This was my first feeble attempt at "where in the world" ... it may be my last. Congratulations Xzavier1985! Please PM me your name, address, order, and e-mail (if you want delivery confirmation)

My next contest will be a "Name that Thang" stay tuned! Also look out for our new flavor hitting the site soon (sometime this week) PG - Strawberry Surge! It's INSANE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread