Not open for further replies.

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago
Speaking for myself and JayEatsAirplane:
We'll be there Friday night around 7, and all day Saturday.

Though, I must say, I'm not as excited as I was for last year. I have my REOs, so any device I buy there is just for fun. :p

I hear that being very happy with my Reos, RBAs and juices not sure how long I will be able to stay before I consider any more time spent a waste. But I'm excited to see what's up and meet some other Reonauts.

JonnyB88

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
Elgin, IL, USA
I hear that being very happy with my Reos, RBAs and juices not sure how long I will be able to stay before I consider any more time spent a waste. But I'm excited to see what's up and meet some other Reonauts.

Exactly!
But, the actual community there is great. Everyone was so friendly last year, that we hung around a bit just talking to people even after there wasn't much left to do.

Also, I'll be going to the VA office Friday morning to try and get some paperwork for disability accomplished. So, if you guys see the tattooed, bearded guy in my avatar vaping up a storm out of what appears to be frustration, you'll know that's me. :closedeyes:

volta399

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Westmont, IL
The VapeBash was madness! I didn't expect to see so many people there. And the haze...
mudaqybe.jpg

eseqyhaq.jpg

And here's Filthy-Beast and myself...
yzy7apu6.jpg

Not the most flattering pic I have taken... :p It was a pleasure meeting you Filthy!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397343192.377719.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397343192.377719.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread