Who's going to Vapefest/Vapebash Chicago?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeAnn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2010
Urbana, Illinois, United States
The last time I ask who was going to Vapefest Vegas I caught hell about it on the public forum, guess it was politics or something I don't get into so just thought I would ask who is going to Vapefest/Vapebash Chicago Now both teams will have free publicity! It's just that I get excited to meet new vapors/vendors and see what's going on in our community and didn't have a clue I was advertising, I was just being inquistive:oops::vapor:

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
I am trying to get it together so I can go, had to ask my non vaping husband to go with me. I figur he owes me since I have had to go to football and basketball games, which I am not a fan of.

I think either or both should be a blast! Wish I could go to the one in Florida, hmmm may have to work on that too :)

LeAnn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2010
Urbana, Illinois, United States
I am trying to get it together so I can go, had to ask my non vaping husband to go with me. I figur he owes me since I have had to go to football and basketball games, which I am not a fan of.

I think either or both should be a blast! Wish I could go to the one in Florida, hmmm may have to work on that too :)
I'm in the same boat as you, my husband didn't know if he wanted to go so I talked him into it, I hope he doesn't get bummed out but I didn't want to go with my sister-in-law and brother cause they don't want to stay two night cause they are getting ready to go on a cruise on the 4th of March and want to save their money for that.......Oh well it will be an adventure! See you there:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread