CatMommy is not pleased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

imawitch

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
anywhere my broomstick takes me
This is purely for the benefit of all the other furbaby mommies and daddies out there.

Some "children" think the PT cord looks like a chew toy...Please don't get lazy and throw it on the coffee table when not in use...:oops: Save yourself the heartache...HIDE IT...enough said...

I have 3 furrbabies, 3 cats ^x^

i get what u mean

CatMommy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
I'm Ok kgirl...How are you?

HB, I'm not even going there. Though I'm sure Adrenalynn could give me all the tools and step by step instructions on how to do it with increased voltage for more vapor production and TH. :lol:

I stock up on PTs, like JenJen on cartos. I think I have a serious problem. So it's not a big deal, just trying to save someone else the hassle.

CatMommy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
My boy is 15 y/o and not so curious anymore, but he still found it. It's like he has "thin wire" radar. He almost set my apt on fire when he was a baby. Christmas lights and a dried out January Christmas tree. Honestly, I don't know how it didn't go up in flames.

ImaWitch, I saw this smiley and thought of you. I thought it was too cute!

CatMommy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
I was afraid your kitty got hurt!!PT we can replacce easy enough.You scared me!!!

No, No, No...Sorry to scare you. I would not be posting if I lost another baby. I'd be jumping off the roof probably...

Kitty is fine...The PT was not attached to a power source. Just trying to save everyone else some money. I usually ALWAYS put mine in a drawer when not in use. He must have been planning this PT attack for months waiting for me to slip up...UNREAL...

Belletrist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2009
Virginia
incidentally, catmommy--i use a large wine glass to put my carts/PT in when i'm vaping @ the comp and have to walk away. it's enough to keep the puppers out of the goods, cause they're wary of knocking things down, and the opening of the glass is a bit small for their snozzes. however, the one and only cat i've ever had knocked things down to break them for pleasure, so i don't know that it's a good feline fix. :lol:

Pugzley

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2009
USA
OK, that does it, tomorrow is cleaning day for the vaping supplies. My desk is a huge mess and there are cords hanging all over the place, headphones, etc as well as the PT cords. My 15 year old and 14 year old are the biggest cheeses in the pot when it comes to getting into stuff around here. It must be the raw meat they are eating. bwahahaha

CatMommy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
It's funny that you should say that Belle, cause it wouldn't work for me. My boy Sixx is a "knock it over for pleasure" kind of boy. I can't even leave a drink unattended.

This problem just happened because I was lazy. I have a small plastic set of drawers (you probably know the ones...from the storage section of any Target or Walmart type store) right next to me on the end table. I just didn't put the PT in there. I guess that will teach me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread