My 4 year old almost got me arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
I taught my daughter to call cigarettes "Yuckies" as soon as she learned to talk and she gets noticeably perturbed that I have to shoo her away from me when I was smoking. Now that I'm vaping instead, I explained to her that it is a "pretend cigarette" (kids seem to be fairly understanding of "pretend") so I don't use REAL "yuckies" anymore. She loves that I don't keep my distance from her anymore and her mother appreciates that she no longer comes home stinking of cigarettes because the smell was spreading from my clothes.

that's sweet..I've had funny looks and a few needed demonstrations but none with the law......yet anyway..why doesn't someone print out some business cards explaining exactly what these are? I'd be willing to buy a handful...especially for the mods explaining how they're NOT a crack pipe.....
thats whats nice with the SE systems, they give u a card that u keep in ur wallet should u get caught it explains thte basics

ladysolitary85

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2009
California
thats whats nice with the SE systems, they give u a card that u keep in ur wallet should u get caught it explains thte basics

I still have a bunch of SE cards on my table as we speak lol

I feel bad giving them out though. Not a lot of people want to pay $150-$200 for something their sorta skeptical about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread