• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Canadian supplier. With good prices!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
Link doesn't work for me......

But either way, I see within the next week or so that a lot of sellers, both Canada & USA, will have replenished stock as shipments are flowing once again since the month long Chinese New Years.

Now it will just be a matter of keeping up with the sudden popularity damand !!

Make sure to check out Smoke51Canada at: ElectroCig.com - Your Store for Smokeless Eletronic Cigarettes as well if your looking into the disposable two piece Ltv9 design.

Hey..... who let the foreigner in here, lol.... Hi Lu !!

VapeOn,
Greg

youfillintheblank

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Ontario, Canada
I think the thread was deleted cuz he posted in the Classifieds, when he technically is a supplier. Here's a link to his e-store

eBay Canada Seller: atomx2323: Everything Else on eBay.ca at low prices

We might just have to wait for him to pop up again in the suppliers forum.

He's already out of M401s since he posted earlier today. I think that model e-cig has gone from being a dark horse to one of the most in demand. He'll get more soon I'm told.

carryorchid

Unregistered Supplier
Mar 6, 2009
  • Deleted by ZambucaLu
  • Reason: unregistered supplier posting

carryorchid

Unregistered Supplier
Mar 6, 2009
  • Deleted by ZambucaLu

carryorchid

Unregistered Supplier
Mar 6, 2009
  • Deleted by ZambucaLu

carryorchid

Unregistered Supplier
Mar 6, 2009
  • Deleted by ZambucaLu

youfillintheblank

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Ontario, Canada
That is a pretty good price! Which model is the one you carry? I didn't care for the penstyle I used to own, but you never know.

Hi all!

New to this forum.

I am a unofficial Canadian supplier but I don't really deal online. I bulk order and resell to stores in my area.

I just started looking at online prices and I'm shocked at how high they are. It also ticks me off to see the low price/high shipping crap.

I kept 12 starter kits with 12 refills (20 cartridges) and posted an ad on toronto kijiji. The ad is for a starter kit and 20 cartridges (25 total) for $74.99 (approx $58 USD) including shipping anywhere in Canada. I'm doing this to see if there is any "real" interest in buying these online.

How does my price stack up to your expectations? Reply to this thread or PM me.

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
Ummmm, what are you waiting for ?? lol..... This is already climbing in interest beyond supplier capabilities. Although, there already are a few in the Toronto and surrounding area with more popping up every day.

Its going to end up boiling down to who's offering a decent product at a decent price, but most importantly for us Canadians...... its all about the "customer service" baby !

VapeON,
Greg

defel143

Mar 10, 2009
I found a place in T.O. The e-cig kit is a decent price, however the juice is terrible. Has no real taste or throat hit. Might have a slight vanilla taste, but when its tobacco and choc flavor carts, thats just plain wrong.

Do a google search for "eCigarettes Canada" for the site, cant post up URL's yet.

The kits is $59.99 for the mini. They dont have any area for a replacement atomizer. Shipping took about 3 business days. I've ordered some JC juice and will see if I'm any more impressed with this model after I get some decent juice.

defel143

Mar 10, 2009
Yes, that's the one. The address given for contact places them in Markham. Just off Hwy 7. I don't believe they have a store. Prob just an online like most others. Havent made a trip there yet to check.

There is also another place based out of Guelph. I just found these guys and they also supply Johnson Creek Juice for $21.99USD/bottle. Kits ranging from $69.99-90. Seems like they make black styles only. Once again, I cant post the site til I have 15 post up, so .electronic-cigz. com should get you there if you add the w's and take out the space.

Instead seems to be another Canadain supplier, but so far they have been out of stock on kits since I have started my searches, so no stock for nearly 2 weeks now.

Hope this helps, at least if their's anyone that needs a JC juice supplier in Canada, I have given you a new option of not having customs involved.

puff-puff-pass

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
Alberta
Is this the one:

eCigarettes Canada - Electronic Cigarettes - E-Cigarettes - Quit Smoking Aids - E-Cigs - E-Liquid - Atomizers - E-Smoking - ECigarettes - ECigs - Smoking Everywhere - Ruyan - USA

Just checked their site...and it says "Our Online Store is currently closed, We are filling Orders." Is that normal for them??

Has anyone ordered from healthysmokeshopDOTcom ? I wonder if their claim of 12 hr batt life is for real?

Nuck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Ontario, Canada
Just checked their site...and it says "Our Online Store is currently closed, We are filling Orders." Is that normal for them??

Has anyone ordered from healthysmokeshopDOTcom ? I wonder if their claim of 12 hr batt life is for real?

Oops..I was thinking of the wrong site. Nevermind.

Last edited:

Ultra

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2009
Canada USA
www.electronic-cigz.com
Hello All,

Glad to find a home here.

For those that don't know me:
I live in Guelph, but was raised in Mississauga and T.O. I have two wonderful, special kids (8yr son + 6yr daughter), and two mischevious but lovable dogs. Love to golf, play poker...ohhhh and vape!

electronic-cigz.com is the exclusive Canadian Distributor for Johnson Creek Smoke Juice. We also have our own line of Cartridges filled right here in Canada with the 'good stuff' (JC Juice), and offer a M401-type of e-cig kit and supplies.

We are new but we are striving to offer our fellow Canadian customers with the best service possible. It is our purpose to try and find what we feel is the best and safest e-cig products on the market and offer them locally. If you have any questions or comments, please PM me.

Regards,
Sean
electronic-cigz.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread