Anyone tried Trueman e-cig?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annastasia

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2009
Portland, Oregon
www.annstorer.com
Just wondering, because they seem too good to be true. They have 901 passthroughs and *omg* manual batteries, which I haven't been able to find anywhere else, all for dirt cheap. Maybe this is normal for suppliers based in China?

Would like to know if anyone has used them, what kind of shipping time and product experience you had? Also, it looks like they're wholesalers, does this mean I'd have to order 500 units or something to get that price?

Any info much appreciated.

linky: TRUEMAN-901C_DSE901 (118MM)_E- Cigarette_TRUEMAN ECIG Passthrough RN4081 M401 DSE084 DSE901 DSE801 DSE101 DSE103 -

edit: wow, okay, learning to use the forum search function is a good thing. >< Just found this thread here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...4-found-rn4081-801-passthroughs-9-00-a-3.html if anyone else is looking for info. I'd delete my stupid question if I knew how. *blush*

Last edited:

bearscreek

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2009
TN
I'm thinking I paid $25 (gasp) shipping plus a $5+ PayPal fee. If I hadn't already spent time making my order, etc., before I knew that, I don't think I would have ordered. Their prices ARE good, though, and I like their juice. By ordering several things and factoring the shipping in, it was still okay. However, I emailed them a couple of days ago about a DOA battery and haven't heard back yet.

Annastasia

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2009
Portland, Oregon
www.annstorer.com
Hmm. Yeah, I don't love the high shipping charges there, but I can't find manual batteries for the 901 anywhere else so far; that's the only reason I'm thinking of ordering through them. I'd much prefer to order from a US supplier because everything I get from China has to be signed for, and I'm never home to do that. I hate running all the way out to the post office to pick things up -- since I don't drive, it's a long ordeal for me.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
Hmm. Yeah, I don't love the high shipping charges there, but I can't find manual batteries for the 901 anywhere else so far; that's the only reason I'm thinking of ordering through them. I'd much prefer to order from a US supplier because everything I get from China has to be signed for, and I'm never home to do that. I hate running all the way out to the post office to pick things up -- since I don't drive, it's a long ordeal for me.

These suppliers have told me they will have manual 901 batteries any day now:

http://shop.rockymountainvapor.com/category.sc?categoryId=7

www.eastmall.net

http://

bevis

Moved On
Jun 24, 2009
  • Deleted by ZambucaLu
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

wenya

Unregistered Supplier
Mar 30, 2009