Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
So, as it turns out, BWB is my favorite vendor! My mother taught me along time ago, the best restaurants have fewer things on the menu. It is my opinion that vendors that have hundreds upon hundreds of flavors are trying the kitchen sink method in hopes that some of those flavors will be good. I am not sure if it is possible to make and or specialize in hundreds of finely crafted flavors (IMO).

That is one of the reasons I love BWB; you can easily pick what you might be interested in without having to get lost in a sea of overwhelming choices. Because there is a manageable amount of flavors to choose from I am giving serious thought to going FULL HOUSE on BWB. What I mean is, ordering a small botttle of every flavor. I have tried 7 or so (not yet disappointed) and still have some left. I was wondering has anyone out there tasted the FULL HOUSE of BWB and if so, how awesome is it?! Also, is anyone else close to FULL HOUSE or interested?

p.s. There have been flavors that have come and gone (I missed out on E-joker) but at any point in this or past line-ups has anyone run the menu?

Last edited:

Namgic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2012
Colorado
Mr.

I have come close now with my last order, they are all very unique and of good quality. But not every flavor is for me. Casa is one that just does not please my taste buds, but it is the only flavor that my wife will vape! She will have 180ml steeping away by the middle of this week. It seems to me that I have to change it up every 2-3 hours, so I usually have 5-6 in rotation every day.

Now that I have made BWB my only vendor I am now finally starting to get a backlog of juices in my stockpile that I truly understand and appreciate the power of steeping. In fact I am sucking on some 4 week old RY4 and it darn well might make me cry because it is just so good and I am trying to hold onto this last 10ml for life.

I say go for it if you can afford to. I have to do it slowly because I am also into an inventorying a nice supply of the flavors that I do really like so the can get 4-6 weeks of steeping time before I let them breathe like a fine wine.:2cool:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Yeah. I probably will end up going BWB full house (not at once). I think I will start with 10 or so a month. That way, each month will mark the time for a new purchase and the time to bring (some) flavors out of the drawer from aging. This might sound weird to some, but I am interested in finding a flavor that I don't like. I seriously want to confront the notion of "subjectivity", by finding a flavor from Don that I don't like (maybe one doesn't exist) and vaping it until I can be objective about the elements it is comprised of. Some other people just make bad juices, that doesn't inform me on my tastes!

Once again the restaurant metaphor: I have a few restaurants from which I order something different on the menu each time I go, not for bragging rights, but as a way to honor and fully appreciate the chefs range of work. I don't always "like it" but, before you can like something new you have to try something new. Even if I don't initailly like what the chef made, I finish my plate! Many times I develop a craving for those dishes later on down the road.

p.s. For those that are interested, there are (I believe) 47 flavors total from Don at this time....

Last edited:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Hey all, I just noticed Don has a "Juice Color Rating" scale up on the BWB site that lets you know the relative hue for each of his liquids. I think that is awesome because I read a lot of rumblings about peoples preferences for certain "color" juices. So now there is no guess work, or need to send any unnecessary emails to Don.

whiskey

Moved On
Jan 13, 2010
Nikki-Napalm-pin-up-girl.jpg

There ya go...this target's not moving;);)

Namgic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2012
Colorado
Yeah just got my last order in which consisted of Hunters, Adirondack, Pear, Cola and Conundrum. I have been waiting for hunters with great anticipation. Filled up a cartos with hunters, conundrum and cola. Took 10 hits of hunters and it was good but then I had filled up with the conundrum and smack!!!! What the heck have I been passing over for the last month!!!:facepalm:

So between this and the Frost my taste have been excited. So I went and ordered 60ml of conundrum and added both of the menthols and some green apple.

I am going to have a full house of BWB juices, I think I am going to build a fine wine room for my juices:toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread