Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
It ticked-off the FDA when it lost the battle to ban e-cigs
so they just passed the torch to the endless numbers of
ANTIZ and prohibitionists to push to include e-cigs in smoking bans
:sneaky:

I really hate how the US government works sometimes. They get told no and instead of accepting it they try to figure out a different way to do what they were told no about.

TennDave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Knoxville, TN
I really hate how the US government works sometimes. They get told no and instead of accepting it they try to figure out a different way to do what they were told no about.
Isn't that the truth- even after judge Leon's ruling we continued to hear about some shipment "hold-ups." I know they eventually let them loose but made sure that the "appropriate" gov agencies got wind so that vendors got taxed crazy amounts before they got their shipments weeks and months later- They play dirty and will continue to do so.

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
It ticked-off the FDA when it lost the battle to ban e-cigs
so they just passed the torch to the endless numbers of
ANTIZ and prohibitionists to push to include e-cigs in smoking bans
:sneaky:

Actually, it's the other way around. The ANTZ pushed the FDA into going after e-cigarettes and they were hitting up local municipalities/health boards to ban them before the SE vs. FDA case even went to court. Of course, it doesn't help us that the FDA is full of ANTZ, too. ;)

We'll be spending the day in Boston after our cruise. How is e-cig use regulated in the city?

I live in Boston... honestly its not bad at all and I've never had an issue before the ban or after the ban. Everyone is pretty familiar with e-cigs already around here and the business owners don't really seem to mind if you vape but I'll usually ask first.

popsec

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
www.vtvapor.com
I live in Boston... honestly its not bad at all and I've never had an issue before the ban or after the ban. Everyone is pretty familiar with e-cigs already around here and the business owners don't really seem to mind if you vape but I'll usually ask first.

Thank you!....good to know :)

cags

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
east TN
I always warn anti-smokers that one day their vice will be under attack. People should mind their own business. IMHO.

amen and a double amen to that. I also tell people that but they won't believe til their pleasure (I won't call it a "vice") is attacked.

all these laws are doing is turning me into a criminal since I will do as I please, even if I have to go into a bathroom stall..............

Vocalek

CASAA Activist
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
they've banned them where i work in PA as well......at first they were banning cigs on property which turned me to vaping...purchased a mod....found out we can't use them on property either

Without the tell-tale odor of cigarette smoke, it's difficult to tell when someone has been vaping. I'm not advising you to break the rule. I'm just saying that if you did so discretely, they would have a tough time knowing that you did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread