Boro Mod's, Tanks, Attys And More

badinfluence357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2012
NYC
20240513_195312.jpg
I will get another Dot, its just so comfortable to use. The pcb in the Dot V2 is super responsive for me and it maintains wattage without down throttling. I cant compare it to other Dots because this is my first one, but I take this thing everywhere since I got it and made it easier to fill with the Mxv boro tank. Slide the glass fill close and vape..I leave it open no plastic covers. battery and tank exposed.. easy as pie to change battery and fill up on the go.. Minor foot print for the environment. I hope these politicians will come to their senses and see what they have done by attacking and making vape products illegal here in NYC.

Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia
Raga murder!!! Pictures dont do it justice. This little mod is beautiful in matt black finish as it is in white. I want to say thank you pig's for helping me make that decision. I was going for another Dot, but Im glad I got this one... View attachment 1012670
Looks great in black! I know that @AngeNZ bought a black one too (to add to her white)

Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia
Thank you my friend, Now I need some accessories to personalize It...
MK Mods do some accessories like these

i bought some a while back. They look pretty good but don't fit quite as snug as the stock aluminium doors. I prefer the extra strong magnets of the Aspire panels and that satisfying sound when they snap into place.

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
...I think I need a twelve step program for modz, MA.
"Mod Attics Anonymous" Maybe I should start an MA thread...smh

I started vaping 115 months ago and I own twice that number in mods, not counting the ones I gave away. And I think I've finally burned myself out. Since most of the ones I bought in the last 4 years are still sealed in their boxes. :(

badinfluence357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2012
NYC
I started vaping 115 months ago and I own twice that number in mods, not counting the ones I gave away. And I think I've finally burned myself out. Since most of the ones I bought in the last 4 years are still sealed in their boxes. :(
No kidding, there's a few members in here that skip paying rent to by mods, so yeah the vape addicts are very real including my self...

badinfluence357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2012
NYC
Im just glad I got off that next hottest highend mods band wagon...Now I buy bs mods and clones. I save alot of money for other addictions Including nice orders of smuggled eliquid..

I ding all my mods up, I fall asleep with them In my hands and wake up in the middle of the night to the bang on the floor. Pick it up take a few puff and drop it again. Now I put a pillow on the floor to keep my babies healthy.. I like the fact that they test drop the mods coming from china. I dont think the highend modders test drop, if they did I would be the perfect candidate....

badinfluence357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2012
NYC
MK Mods do some accessories like these

i bought some a while back. They look pretty good but don't fit quite as snug as the stock aluminium doors. I prefer the extra strong magnets of the Aspire panels and that satisfying sound when they snap into place.
After looking at the magnets on the Raga I noticed the reason why they snap in so well without any rattle. The magnets on the panels are framed so the other side drops right into place. Are the magnets framed on the panels from AK mods?

crss

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Mar 19, 2013
    dev/null
    Tor R where did you get the adjustment buttons for BB?
    Theme will probably take time for me, I think I should find out where I can download icons as well.

But now my dna 60c has had screen strength adjustment, and it works
    View attachment 1012621

View attachment 1012622

I copied the screen bar from the dna 100c.
    I will probably add more to the settings.

Pigs

Vaping
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2019
    Sydney Australia
    After looking at the magnets on the Raga I noticed the reason why they snap in so well without any rattle. The magnets on the panels are framed so the other side drops right into place. Are the magnets framed on the panels from AK mods?
    I don't get any rattle from the MK Mods panels but even though they fit, there is a very slight feeling of play in the hand - just the back panel. The smoked/dark panels are tight but the blue ones aren't as good.
    No the magnets aren't framed.

• Informative
    Reactions: BillW50

Users who are viewing this thread