Blu Bashing 101 – Course Overview

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdssoft

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Michigan, USA
This course examines the proper techniques to effectively disparage the blu Electronic Cigarette Product as well as other L88B models.

There are no prerequisites to this course; your only requirement is an enthusiastic attitude toward completely obliterating any member's hopes of effectively using the blu product.

Note: Additional points may be awarded for those blu bashers who can effectively humiliate the blu cig user into using any other e-cig product.

Course Schedule

Week 1 - Monitoring
It is important that you monitor all forum postings for any signs of a blu posting. Remember, your goal is to be the first responder to any blu thread so that you may effectively initiate a UFU. The fact that you do not use a blu and cannot offer any supportive information is irrelevant to the blu-bashing cause.

Week 2 – UFU
The UFU is the first, and most important post you should utilize in your blu-bashing objective. You must let the opening poster know that they made the wrong choice in their e-cigarette venture. Immediately open with phrases such as "Return it as soon as possible", "Get your money back before it's too late", "You should have come here first"; when in doubt, you may always fall back to the literal UFU (You f#%$ed Up!). However, if you are not the first responder you should immediately move to the SYBBB.

Week 3 – SYBBB
After a successful UFU has been initiated, you should immediately move to the SYBBB; Support Your Blu Bashing Buddy. Continue with phrases and techniques you learned in the UFU section. If you don't have enough time to write a full response, a simple +1 to the UFU's quote will do fine. The more SYBBBs you have, the more effectively you can initiate an ITT.

Week 4 – ITT
Intimidate the Thread. Your primary objective here is to stick together with your other SYBBBs to prevent any blu supporters from posting in the thread. This is a difficult stage of blu-bashing, however, if you follow SYBBB techniques properly, you should be able to succeed.

Week 5 – The Poison Pill
Unfortunately, even with the most enthusiastic SYBBBs and successful ITT you may not be able to avoid the rouge blu supporter (i.e. the Poison Pill) from entering the thread. If this does occur, your first objective is to ignore the post, hoping that the OP will never notice the reply. If there are enough SYBBBs then you should be able to successfully initiate this technique, however, if that doesn't work, you will need to take more aggressive action.

Week 6 – Fantasy Island
Keep in mind this technique should not be used by the weak minded, there is a high probability that it may backfire on the initiator if not properly executed. The Fantasy Island technique is utilized to mitigate any supportive posts made by the Poison Pill; this can most effectively be accomplished by quoting fictitious facts. Phrases such as "99% of PV users hate blu" work best. Remember, actual facts do not play a part in the Fantasy Island technique, make up whatever information is necessary to quell the Poison Pill.

Week 7 – WTF
Unfortunately, no matter how effective your UFUs, SYBBBs and ITTs are, you may still need to bail from the thread. However, not all is lost; you and your fellow SYBBBs can still initiate a WTF to bury the thread. "Waste The Forum" with useless responses to other threads keeping in mind that each post made pushes the original blu thread farther down the chain of new posts.

Stand firm! You must keep in mind that even though you and the blu users are united together under one cause (e-cig usage support); it is absolutely irrelevant to your case. You must always remember, blu is inferior to all other pvs, do not be weakened by users who claim they cannot afford another e-cig after their initial blu investment, tell them to revert back to analogs instead of offering supportive blu suggestions. Just Remember BIB (Blu Is Bad). So hold your head high as you put on your BIB and bash blu proudly!

Having successfully completed this seven week course you will earn the degree of Director of Intelligent Cigarette Knowledge (i.e. D.I.C.K.)

For more information on this and other blu bashing courses, please call 1-800-BASH-BLU or visit us on the web at www.blu-bashing-for-dummies.com

;)

angelique510

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
This advice sucks!!!

Only a complete n00b would even come to the Blu thread.

This is what happens when you don't bother to do even the slightest bit of research.

The only reason people say they like the Blu is because they are affiliates and get money if you buy from their link.

Good luck getting your money back.

Within a week you'll be so frustrated, you'll buy a real e-cig.

I have a completely different model, which is how I know Blu sucks.

Blu is only for people who barely smoked in the first place.

Did I forget anything? Great thread, Pdssoft - I loved it :)

~A
(don't forget to assume I love the Joye510 and my nick has nothing to do with my name and birthday)

SuZamme

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Help, I can't stop :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

The only challenge I have with my Blu is that I have yet to find a rolling case that is big enough to hold it while I am traveling.
I was also thinking of asking Kristin if she could make bigger custom art cases than she is now offering...one that would hold my Blu.
Of course, I could just continue to use the PCC it comes with which is actually functionally designed to hold an extra batt, atty, carts and still able to charge another batt.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

If you are not Blu, your life must really suck!

sherid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2008
USA
This course examines the proper techniques to effectively disparage the blu Electronic Cigarette Product as well as other L88B models.

There are no prerequisites to this course; your only requirement is an enthusiastic attitude toward completely obliterating any member's hopes of effectively using the blu product.

Note: Additional points may be awarded for those blu bashers who can effectively humiliate the blu cig user into using any other e-cig product.

Course Schedule

Week 1 - Monitoring
It is important that you monitor all forum postings for any signs of a blu posting. Remember, your goal is to be the first responder to any blu thread so that you may effectively initiate a UFU. The fact that you do not use a blu and cannot offer any supportive information is irrelevant to the blu-bashing cause.

Week 2 – UFU
The UFU is the first, and most important post you should utilize in your blu-bashing objective. You must let the opening poster know that they made the wrong choice in their e-cigarette venture. Immediately open with phrases such as "Return it as soon as possible", "Get your money back before it's too late", "You should have come here first"; when in doubt, you may always fall back to the literal UFU (You f#%$ed Up!). However, if you are not the first responder you should immediately move to the SYBBB.

Week 3 – SYBBB
After a successful UFU has been initiated, you should immediately move to the SYBBB; Support Your Blu Bashing Buddy. Continue with phrases and techniques you learned in the UFU section. If you don't have enough time to write a full response, a simple +1 to the UFU's quote will do fine. The more SYBBBs you have, the more effectively you can initiate an ITT.

Week 4 – ITT
Intimidate the Thread. Your primary objective here is to stick together with your other SYBBBs to prevent any blu supporters from posting in the thread. This is a difficult stage of blu-bashing, however, if you follow SYBBB techniques properly, you should be able to succeed.

Week 5 – The Poison Pill
Unfortunately, even with the most enthusiastic SYBBBs and successful ITT you may not be able to avoid the rouge blu supporter (i.e. the Poison Pill) from entering the thread. If this does occur, your first objective is to ignore the post, hoping that the OP will never notice the reply. If there are enough SYBBBs then you should be able to successfully initiate this technique, however, if that doesn't work, you will need to take more aggressive action.

Week 6 – Fantasy Island
Keep in mind this technique should not be used by the weak minded, there is a high probability that it may backfire on the initiator if not properly executed. The Fantasy Island technique is utilized to mitigate any supportive posts made by the Poison Pill; this can most effectively be accomplished by quoting fictitious facts. Phrases such as "99% of PV users hate blu" work best. Remember, actual facts do not play a part in the Fantasy Island technique, make up whatever information is necessary to quell the Poison Pill.

Week 7 – WTF
Unfortunately, no matter how effective your UFUs, SYBBBs and ITTs are, you may still need to bail from the thread. However, not all is lost; you and your fellow SYBBBs can still initiate a WTF to bury the thread. "Waste The Forum" with useless responses to other threads keeping in mind that each post made pushes the original blu thread farther down the chain of new posts.

Stand firm! You must keep in mind that even though you and the blu users are united together under one cause (e-cig usage support); it is absolutely irrelevant to your case. You must always remember, blu is inferior to all other pvs, do not be weakened by users who claim they cannot afford another e-cig after their initial blu investment, tell them to revert back to analogs instead of offering supportive blu suggestions. Just Remember BIB (Blu Is Bad). So hold your head high as you put on your BIB and bash blu proudly!

Having successfully completed this seven week course you will earn the degree of Director of Intelligent Cigarette Knowledge (i.e. D.I.C.K.)

For more information on this and other blu bashing courses, please call 1-800-BASH-BLU or visit us on the web at www.blu-bashing-for-dummies.com

;)

You have covered all that I have said many times over to those who trash someone else's choice of e cig: whether it be a Blu or SE or some other brand that is not a 510 or a kR808. I also hate it when someone pipes in with "you have to get a mod" No, you don't; you need to use the e cig you like, no matter what its name. I have all of the major ones, but I still love the look of Blu. I may even buy one. Despite what so many say, I still want my e cig to look somewhat like a real cig. I use my EGO all day at home, but I much prefer the ones that look real to use in public.

PriestSLC

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2010
Spanish Fork, UT
LOL! Thats great..

Reading around these forums can almost make me feel ashamed for actually *enjoying* my Blu.

I mean, I love my 510 too, but theres nothing wrong with my blu, its great for a "Grab 'N Go" kit when I'm heading out the door.

Funny, funny stuff there! Thanks for the chuckle :)

-Jason

NO! you have to get a mod!

ROFL!!!! Had to do it :D

voltaire

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2009
Florida
That was a hilarious post! I'm guessing you're sick and tired of people bashing the Blu? Tell us how you REALLY feel!

I don't know Blu from GreenSmokes, as I've never tried (nor bashed) either - but can that many bashers be that wrong? I doubt there's many people who actively bash them without ever having tried them - because that would be pretty lame.

SuZamme

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
That was a hilarious post! I'm guessing you're sick and tired of people bashing the Blu? Tell us how you REALLY feel!

I don't know Blu from GreenSmokes, as I've never tried (nor bashed) either - but can that many bashers be that wrong? I doubt there's many people who actively bash them without ever having tried them - because that would be pretty lame.

I don't know...look how many people thought the world was square? Were they all wrong? 8-o

Of course, there are those that are very vocal about their problem with us vaping and they have never vaped themselves...some have never even smoked. Can they all be wrong????

You betcha!!!!!! :evil:

voltaire

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2009
Florida
Why does that sound so familiar to me? Oh yeah, Jonestown. :rolleyes:
(Sorry, don't mean to be rude, just trying to make a point ;))

I'm really not trying to argue your main point - I agree that people shouldn't bash. But neither the comparison you just made, nor the one Suz made, are nearly the same thing as voicing a negative opinion about a product experience.

Last edited:

pdssoft

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Michigan, USA
I'm really not trying to argue your main point - I agree that people shouldn't bash. But neither the comparison you just made, nor the one Suz made, are nearly the same thing as voicing a negative opinion about a product experience.

I absolutely agree with your current statement, however, your previous statement implied that since all bashers hate blu, it must be true. Obviously, I don't agree with that statement.

voltaire

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2009
Florida
I absolutely agree with your current statement, however, your previous statement implied that since all bashers hate blu, it must be true. Obviously, I don't agree with that statement.

To fully qualify what I was trying to say, it's more like:
Since there are so many blu bashers, there's likely some truth to it and/or some good reasons for it.

I suppose it's remotely possible they are all biased/lying/trolls who have no valid reason to bash, but that doesn't seem likely to me.

Biomom

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2010
Washington, DC
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Help, I can't stop :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

The only challenge I have with my Blu is that I have yet to find a rolling case that is big enough to hold it while I am traveling.
I was also thinking of asking Kristin if she could make bigger custom art cases than she is now offering...one that would hold my Blu.
Of course, I could just continue to use the PCC it comes with which is actually functionally designed to hold an extra batt, atty, carts and still able to charge another batt.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

If you are not Blu, your life must really suck!

My Premium disposible came with an awesome clear tube case that will hold most mini-standard e-cigs; just pull the bottom plug in/out and leave the wrapper on the top. Keeps it clean and ready to pop and puff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread