Best battery with a LCD or Power Remaining Readout?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentEcho13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2010
New York
I currently rotate between a Joye Ego-T 650mah battery and an innokin Lea battery.

The Lea battery is awesome, I love it, and I've never had any issues with the switch locking up. The Ego-T battery is slick, compact, and lasts as long as the Lea battery (which takes up much more pocket space).

I've been looking for a good battery that reads out the power remaining like the Lea. I've found a bunch of Ego-LCD batteries, but I keep reading about how they read out inaccurate numbers.

I've been looking for a good 900mah+ battery to replace these two, preferably something that will fit the Ego cone (I treat the metal surface of these myself).

Anyone know of such a battery with accurate readings, fits the cone, and won't think my 1.5ohm LR atties are a "short"?

Thanks guys!

rustybikes

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2011
Concord, NC
I like the VV eGO Batteries that Nhaler carries. They're neat - 3.4, 3.7 and 4.2 volt vaping. Note that only the 900mAh ones have the battery level indicator (5 LEDs). I don't know how accurate it is over time (I never had any complaints), but it's a good option for replacing existing batts.. Have fun!

BiffRocko

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
San Diego, CA USA
LR atty at 4.2v should be ok, but it's pushing the limits and I wouldn't expect them to last too long. A 1.5ohm atty is going to push the wattage to 11.76. But hey, it's VV, just dial it down.

USB means the battery has a USB port on the end for charging/PT use. (90% certain on that, at least it's the case for the Joye usb batt. Hopefully someone can confirm as it's been ages since I've used an eGo style PV).

rsi1986

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2011
Knoxville, TN
A little more expensive that I thought haha, but I guess it's worth the price.

School me: Is a LR atty safe at 4+ volts?

What's the difference between the regular one and the USB? A PT like the Lea I'm guessing?
I'm useing mine with a 2ohm carto at 4.2volts. Works great

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread