Backwoods Brew's Orchard Frost

Status
Not open for further replies.

xKrazYx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2009
I have never written a review before, but after getting this liquid, I feel like I must. This is an absolutely amazing liquid and I love everything about it.

Flavor - It tastes a little like their Berry Bliss (which is also phenomenal) with a little menthol and tobacco in there. The tobacco and menthol play second fiddle to the sweet berryness though. On the inhale, you can taste the tobacco and a little berry, and on the exhale the menthol hits you. I really can't describe it well enough.. Tastes vary, of course but so far, this has really hit the spot for me. 10/10

Vapor - I ordered a 30vg/70pg mix, so the vapor was pretty decent, but not very thick. I do like a lot of vapor, but I feel like the taste more than makes up for it. 8/10

TH - The throat hit isn't too strong at 18mg, but I wasn't expecting it to be. It hit hard at first, but since I vape this so much, it loses the TH after a while. Still very respectable at 18mg though. 8/10

Overall, this is my new favorite liquid, probably ever. I like tobacco flavors, I like fruit flavors, and I like menthol a little bit, and this just combines everything into a smooth, clean taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread