Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnybass

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
nevada USA
www.coolvapes.com
Well I have been able to try some more juice from backwoods brew.
I have reviewed the HONEY FLUE NUT , And it has become my go to tobacco flavor. On this last order i got to try a couple more flavors.
MALTY TOFFEE
CHERRY TOBACCO
PEACH TOBACCO
HONEY FLUE NUT WITH A LITTLE MENTHOL
First i would like to note that with all flavors from backwoods brew the tobacco is the main flavor , whatever else is in it are basically undertones, you do taste them but the tobacco is always there , i don't know how he does it...
First up malty toffee , this is an excellent vape good pronounced tobacco flavor, with a sweet rich undertone of a malt & toffee, this has become my new favorite..
Next up cherry tobacco , here again is the same , you taste the tobacco , but you get that cherry undertone, very good and i can vape it all day...
next Peach tobacco , same here rich tobacco with undertones of peach , very subtle undertones of peach.
Next honey flue nut menthol, i am really liking this one . it has all the richness of the honey flue nut with just a little crisp aftertone of menthol.

As with all the flavors i have tried from backwoods,the vapor is unreal! good throat hit, and you never loose that tobacco flavor no matter what type of mix he creates, simply put THIS juice IS ASTOUNDING!!!!
I WOULD RATE IT AS 10 OUT OF 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread