Backwoods Brew Orchard Frost and Root Beer

Status
Not open for further replies.

dchest02

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
Muskegon, MI
My setup is a Boge 2 ohm carto on an Echo (not sure about the brand) VV battery set at 4.2 volts. juice is 24 mg nic.

Orchard Frost
- To me, the first thing that hits my palate is the cool menthol. Upon exhale I get a mild fruity tobacco, not a candy-ish fruit, just a nice, sweet, fruit with a hint of cinnamon on the end. I usually try to stay away from tobacco vapes, but this flavor is so good that it has made its way into my daily rotation of juice. I find that it really satisfies me right after I have a meal, kind of like the old stinkies did. It has a nice throat hit, not too hard, not too light, perfect for my liking. It actually produces more vapor than what I was expecting based on the fact that it is 70% PG/30% VG. Overall I am super happy I tried this, and I will definitely be ordering more in the near future, like 30 ml more.

Root Beer - This surprised the H-E-Double hockey sticks out of me. Somehow Don (Backwoods Brew mixologist and owner) made a vape that is carbonated. That is the sensation I get from it. This is a true Root Beer flavor. It tastes like A&W! The perfect amount of vanilla, the perfect amount of root (you know what I mean). It just tastes right. The throat hit is a little light for me, but it is still there. Again, vapor production is pretty good based on the PG/VG ratio. I was afraid that both weren't going to make much vapor, but they make good vapor. The root beer is less than the orchard frost, but they are both satisfying vapes.

Overall I am super happy with both of the juices. I can't begin to say enough good things about Backwoods Brew's juices. Don really knows what he is doing. Some people have said that his flavors are on the light side, but I disagree 100% The bottom line is that both of these juices have found their place in my take everywhere case. Both of these will be ordered again for sure.

NJC

Verified Member
Dec 21, 2011
NJ
Root Beer - This surprised the H-E-Double hockey sticks out of me. Somehow Don (Backwoods Brew mixologist and owner) made a vape that is carbonated. That is the sensation I get from it.

Definitely agree. Same feeling of carbonation. Reminds me a bit more like a sharper root beer or birch beer, but I had the same response of being amazed that it actually tasted and reminded me of what it was. With ejuice it always amazes me when the snozzberries actually taste like snozzberries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread