Backwoods Brew MenthoBlast and Orchard Frost

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeratul734

Moved On
Jan 20, 2012
Indiana
MenthoBlast I don't always drink, but when I do, I want a menthol.

But a menthol cinnamon is better. I drunk-smoked for the sensation, and the MenthoBlast (or Menthol Blast, as my bottle reads) delivers not one, but TWO fantastic sensations, with a slight tobacco flavor to round things out. I normally smoked non-menthols, which my good friend Casablanca takes care of, and now I've got my menthol replacement.

Orchard Frost The only reason I ordered a 10ml bottle instead of 30 is because i was skeptical of how good fruit + menthol + cinnamon + tobacco + god knows what else could be. I deeply regret my reluctance: this is a vaping masterpiece.

It is a cacophony of not only flavors, but sensations. The inhale brings the apple flavor, a menthol cool to the throat, and a tame, clean tobacco undertone. The exhale brings back the fruit and tobacco, a sort of green tea flavor, and a touch of cinnamon heat. It lingers on the palette with a fresh piney (?) flavor and a touch of cinnamon that reminds you of the way a storybook christmas would taste. What really blows my mind is the sensations that accompany the taste: you inhale cool at first, with a growing warmth that sticks around until it fades into a minty (?) tingle that lingers on your tongue, a very different sensation from the menthol.

Disclaimer: this is fresh-from-the-mail. I fear that if this develops further after steeping, my head might explode from sheer awesomeness. Enjoy at your own risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread