Are people Still buying Provape Anything? WHY?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Just read through this thread... I see the Provari haters are still out in full force.. Sad!

Why does anyone even care what and how others vape?
They don't care. They are, first and foremost, haters. ProVape just happens to be their medium. They probably come from the political forums when its a slow news day or their girlfriends just got done beating them up.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Please explain why keeping up with leaps in vaping technology is important to somebody who is not interested in that leap?

It's like my friends who only use email and browser to surf the web.....they are not using photoshop, they are not crunching tons of numbers, they are not sorting and crunching huge databases....yet they just paid about 5X what they need to pay for a computer with dual and even quad processors........to send pics of their grandkids to each other. [emoji38]
I always asked people, when I was building a computer for them: what do you DO, and how do you use your computer?

Same thing with vaping. What do you vape, how do you like to vape, etc.

Why would I even want something "technologically advanced" like temp control, high voltage if I am NEVER going to use those features?

Every product has different entry points.

This obsession with "how high can we go" is really the vaping industry shooting itself in the foot. You guys have no idea how people who ONLY use stuff like eRolls had to comb sites all over the internet to scarf up what was left of this item, ditto, people like the poster who said they LOVE their Vivi Novas.

People like what they like, and unfortunately, there are many things people like that they can't even buy anymore.

Ditto, people who can build coils, but just don't want to. They realize they aren't getting the *best* vape from over the counter delivery devices, but it's good enough for them, and keeps them off the cigs (many people who started vaping in say, 2011 or so) are just used to these clearos, they like to just take one out of the package, use it for a week or 2, then toss it. It's convenient for them, teh way cigs were convenient.

I don't understand this need to push and force people into stuff they don't want or need.

Oh wait......I guess it means you're *cool* and they're not. :lol:
I wanna frame this post!!!!! Awesome!!!!! :thumbs:

!!! G*NOTE FIVE !!!

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
In The Beginning: there was blu ecigs! Which is how I discovered vaping in 2009.

Then, at The Dawn of Time (not to be confused with The Beginning, or prologue)

Loved your post, laughed out loud.

People who just started vaping in 2015 probably don't realize, compared to how some got used to vaping 2009-2012, using a provari *IS* technologically *advanced* :lol:

Some of us don't even want to go past that point because we are happy tootle puffing along on 10 watts or less. :)

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
They don't care. They are, first and foremost, haters. ProVape just happens to be their medium. They probably come from the political forums when its a slow news day or their girlfriends just got done beating them up.
Funny how I see the exact same attitude online regarding one brand of guitars I play. They are 10-20x the cost of most other mainstream guitars and strangely enough, the people posting the most negative things online have almost always never even seen one in person let alone played one. Pretty funny actually.

On paper, a $250 Provari that is 40w or 50w and has no TC IS expensive. My RX200's were $40, can do TC and 200w!!!! Woohoo!!!! If I drop my RX200, it is almost certainly toast and if it dies at any point, it is going in the garbage. Sorry, a 30 day warranty that involves shipping a $40 mod from Canada to China on my dime is not really a warranty. I have dropped lots of Provaris and never a problem beyond the odd scratch. U get what you pay for IME.

For anyone that Vapes at 7-15(ish) watts, a $29.99 Provari 2.5 blem is the best deal on the market currently IMO and will likely last many years.

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
For anyone that Vapes at 7-15(ish) watts, a $29.99 Provari 2.5 blem is the best deal on the market currently IMO and will likely last many years.

I'm one of those vapers and it may be the best deal ever!

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Well they are hard to come by and I used to go to a lot of auctions, but if you tell me a color choice I will keep my eye out for one. :)

That's very sweet of you, but I meant when I was a kid. I've become addicted to headsets and can't talk long on a phone without one.

schismz

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
People who just started vaping in 2015 probably don't realize, compared to how some got used to vaping 2009-2012, using a provari *IS* technologically *advanced* :lol:

We could try blue aquarium foam + straw mod w/ Procyon :D

Some of us don't even want to go past that point because we are happy tootle puffing along on 10 watts or less. :)

Well for me it's about drug delivery device. I want nicotine, yay! Brain happier. 8-12 watts delivers that just fine. At the same time we've gone from thousands of people, to hundreds of thousands, to the point right now where there's an entire generation of people who have grown up, never smoked cigarettes in their lives, and like blowing b1g cloudz. Their expectations are probably much different than ours were.

I could be wrong, but based upon everything I see around me and at B&M vape shops, at this point, there's probably more people who showed up during 2013-2015, then people who were around before then. I think vaping is about vaping at this point, and no longer just catering to ex-smokers. If we aren't already, soon I think us ex-smokers will be in the minority of people who vape.

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
ac7c5c775f9a3b8519b3c900167187f6.jpg

b272c6e02d698e13a14364c40eb64870.jpg

Sent via iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread