anyone else still feel like they need a cigarette?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbsnake

Oct 4, 2010
lincoln,nebraska
I've been vaping for over a year and still can't give up the analogs. I have had 4 different models and still it hasn't worked. I just bought a magma e-cig kit and I think that might work. The PCC seems to might make a difference for me. At work the other e-cigs I had didn't cut it and I think it is because it was to much of a pain to carry chargers around so I gave up. I do hope this works, if anyone else have had the same problems I've had please let me know.

xg4bx

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2010
Phillipsburg, New Jersey
I still get cravings here and there, they're not bad but just a dull roar in the back of my head. I still buy pre-filled carts for my Volcano and will buy pre-filled cartos for my KR808 because sometimes I crave the convienence of a cigarette moreso than a cigarette itself. Popping on a cart with no fuss and muss is my new "lighting up". It's probably not the best from a financial point of view but it's what I need to keep me on the wagon.

xg4bx

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2010
Phillipsburg, New Jersey
I've been vaping for over a year and still can't give up the analogs. I have had 4 different models and still it hasn't worked. I just bought a magma e-cig kit and I think that might work. The PCC seems to might make a difference for me. At work the other e-cigs I had didn't cut it and I think it is because it was to much of a pain to carry chargers around so I gave up. I do hope this works, if anyone else have had the same problems I've had please let me know.

The Magma is good, I haven't heard any complaints about it. I have the mini-Volcano model and the pcc is awesome. I've been at this for almost 2 months but I still need the familiarity of cigarettes and the pcc with the little cartridge holders helps alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread