Any Georgia Vapors out there ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Servo

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2014
United States
Unless it snows. Then it jumps to #1. Rednecks, snow and cars don't mix.
Hey, we're not like those folks in northern states like, say, Tennessee. Snow is a foreign concept for us. It only happens, like, every year.

Even then, it makes sense to drive as fast as possible to reduce one's time spent in contact with that foul stuff! I'd quote science, but we banned that back in 1974. :unsure:

Whiplash205

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Cleveland, Ga, USA
Hey, we're not like those folks in northern states like, say, Tennessee. Snow is a foreign concept for us. It only happens, like, every year.

Even then, it makes sense to drive as fast as possible to reduce one's time spent in contact with that foul stuff! I'd quote science, but we banned that back in 1974. :unsure:

I'm just busting balls. I'm a southern boy myself and had never driven in snow until I was in training to drive trucks. First time was in Canada in a snowstorm. To me snow should be seen once every 4 years, on my TV during the Olympics.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Hello all just ran across this thread and I didn know that we had that many Ga folks here.... I live 15-20 south of the Airport Union City / College Park,not many shops in my area I always drive to Newnan to Heathers Heavenly Vapes really nice folks and very helpful plus you can sit around and try out all the juice they got until u find what suits ur fancy .....

Penn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2013
In the wilderness
IchBin, Atlanta Vapor has a location in Fairburn. I've never been there, or to the original Peachtree City location. One of the people I recently talked to in Henry County used to go there until 3 or 4 opened in McDonough and Stockbridge. That person says the original location for Atlanta Vapor is better. Judging by the website it seems most stuff is "suggested retail price" which is to be expected for most brick and mortar stores.

zandersig

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2013
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Hi, another Georgia vaper here! Born and raised here in Georgia, I watched it grow up from dirt roads until now you can't even drive anywhere without being in traffic for hours! It makes me soooo mad that our local government will not even try and fix it! 285.... just wait till they get the new stadium built, it will be a flippin' traffic mess from H#LL, I would say a 300% increase in traffic! Speaking about laws, what is the deal with the local and feds trying too BAN anything that has to do with ecigs or ejuice? Why can't they just leave us alone? I thought I was living in America where we have freedom? I'm sick of them trying to pass laws just so they can control us! Freedom is just an illusion now! It was on the news today here in Georgia that 250 people have been poisoned by nicotine from ecigs and now they want the FDA to regulate ejuice and ecigs. They want the nicotine level brought down so low that it will be useless to even vape anymore because you won't get your nicotine fix! Man it makes soooo mad!!

So what 250 people got sick, 20,000 people a year are poisoned from flippin' toothpaste! I don't see them trying to ban toothpaste!

When they talk about ecigs or vaping it's all propaganda!!

We have too do something!

Look at what they are doing in the U.K.

EFVI: the European Free Vaping Initiative

Gonzi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Marietta, GA, USA
Amatuers. I drive an 18 wheeler for a living. You should try Chicago in the winter at rush hour, or la anytime. Atlanta is bad but not even in my top 10 worst areas. Unless it snows. Then it jumps to #1. Rednecks, snow and cars don't mix.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Is that a T660 in your Avatar? I worked at MHC for 5 1/2 years, now work at an International dealer.

Mistah

Mar 20, 2014
Ctown Georgia
Not from Ga but, I do work there. Columbus has 2 B&M's: Vapor Craft on Veterans Pkwy & TasteFull Vapes on Whitesville Rd. Both carry a good selection of batteries, clearos, cartos, some mods & house brand juices.

VAPE on !!!! :vapor:

There is also ivape cafe, right in the same area as tastefully capes, and cloud 9 by b Merrill on veterans, all of them can be found on Facebook. All of them seem to be nice establishments

Last edited:

donwuan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2013
GA
I live in Smyrna and a new shop is here called Vape Pkwy(I believe). Seen the ecig sign on the shopping board. Finally found it this morning and got there at about 1130. Sign says they are open at 11 but door was still locked and no one was avaiable.

Will try again Thursday. From what I can see it looks like they carry a few things and a ton of juice. Anything to save me a trip to vaperite.

Sent from my M353 using Tapatalk

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Hi, another Georgia vaper here! Born and raised here in Georgia, I watched it grow up from dirt roads until now you can't even drive anywhere without being in traffic for hours! It makes me soooo mad that our local government will not even try and fix it! 285.... just wait till they get the new stadium built, it will be a flippin' traffic mess from H#LL, I would say a 300% increase in traffic! Speaking about laws, what is the deal with the local and feds trying too BAN anything that has to do with ecigs or ejuice? Why can't they just leave us alone? I thought I was living in America where we have freedom? I'm sick of them trying to pass laws just so they can control us! Freedom is just an illusion now! It was on the news today here in Georgia that 250 people have been poisoned by nicotine from ecigs and now they want the FDA to regulate ejuice and ecigs. They want the nicotine level brought down so low that it will be useless to even vape anymore because you won't get your nicotine fix! Man it makes soooo mad!!

So what 250 people got sick, 20,000 people a year are poisoned from flippin' toothpaste! I don't see them trying to ban toothpaste!

When they talk about ecigs or vaping it's all propaganda!!

We have too do something!

Look at what they are doing in the U.K.

EFVI: the European Free Vaping Initiative

News, especially since they now have to fill 24 hours a day with stories, will pick up any story to fill air time. The nicotine poisoning stories I've seen are about children who spilled e-juice on their skin that their parents left out in the open. I agree that kids don't need to have access to vaping supplies, but the danger is no worse and mostly much less than common household chemicals and prescription meds.

I don't see kids drinking something that burns like fire when it touches their lips. Absorption is definitely a danger, though.

Gonzi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Marietta, GA, USA
Which one, and doing what? I have an '07 T-600.

I worked at MHC in Mableton for 5 1/2 years, am now at Rush on Moreland Ave.
Sorry, at MHC I started in the phone room, then went into inventory control, then I was Lead Man, in charge of inside parts personel and warehouse. Now, I work in the phone room, inside parts sales at Rush.

Last edited:
Hey folks, Just thought I would say hi, I didnt know this thread was here. Most of my time on the forums have been in the DIY ejuice section (after I grasped Baditudes blog about ohms voltage and batteries). 8 months off analogs!!! I actually just started working at a vape shop on the south side of Atlanta (dont worry I wont advertise here!). I make more $ in my two off days doing PC repair, but its fun as heck getting smokers on E-cigs!

Are there any upcoming meets in Atlanta, or the south side metro?

By the way, Asthma sucks!

vrodder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
East Central Alabama
Mistah:12785073 said:
Not from Ga but, I do work there. Columbus has 2 B&M's: Vapor Craft on Veterans Pkwy & TasteFull Vapes on Whitesville Rd. Both carry a good selection of batteries, clearos, cartos, some mods & house brand juices.

VAPE on !!!! :vapor:

There is also ivape cafe, right in the same area as tastefully capes, and cloud 9 by b Merrill on veterans, all of them can be found on Facebook. All of them seem to be nice establishments

A little update on this one as the Vaping Community in Columbus has grown since my OP.
In addition to the above shops there are these:
Bucky's Bargain Vaping currently on Warm Springs Rd moving to Armour Rd on May 1.
Rivertown Vapor behind USAA on Veterans.
VapeTech in Peachtree Mall
Vapor Head on Milgen Road
Liquid Vapor World on Whittlsey by Egg and I.
If I missed any place, I'll update again.
Cloud 9 and Liquid Vapor World I would stay away from as the management of those places is a bit sketchy.
For any one in Rome and Hinesville, Vapor Craft is also in those towns.

Mistah

Mar 20, 2014
Ctown Georgia
Bucky's owner is a really nice guy and very helpful, ive been to see him twice this week. They are moving to a bigger location off of Armour rd in the next week or so. The Vapetech place has great juice by Spacejam, Drakes and Cosmic Fog, but they are a bit sketchy and prices are higher for mods/tanks than the rest in Columbus.

Zedd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2013
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
There's a new store in Atlanta off Memorial called Grant Park Vapor. They are on Facebook. They Just opened 3 weeks ago and don't have a lot of juice just yet. They are getting a bunch of Bomb Sauce in this week though and the guy who runs it is pretty cool. They let people throw parties there for free and there is a growler shop next door that you can't drink at but you can go there, buy a growler and bring it into the vape shop to drink and vape as you want. Lot of lounging space and cool people to talk to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread