Any Georgia Vapors out there ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaG8tor

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2014
Acworth, Ga. United States
Aw, c'mon! Where's your sense of adventure? Nothing gets the blood pumping like having to avoid a soccer mom while she careens across three lanes without looking!

I work off Piedmont, so I have to deal with it twice a day.

I suppose marriage took that away. I'd rather drive downtown Atlanta anywhere. Chastain is getting just as bad

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

want to quit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Germany/ Atlanta, GA
town Center is a joke compared to buckhead or lucky marietta district on a friday or really any day. I was stuck today for 3 hrs downtown and don't want to use my car anymore until Monday.

Aw, c'mon! Where's your sense of adventure? Nothing gets the blood pumping like having to avoid a soccer mom while she careens across three lanes without looking!

want to quit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Germany/ Atlanta, GA
I already look forward to the 285/75 once the new stadium is there. It will be a parking lot on the highway

I suppose marriage took that away. I'd rather drive downtown Atlanta anywhere. Chastain is getting just as bad

Penn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2013
In the wilderness
On my phone. Maybe Google "Georgia Vapers"

Georgia Vapers I haven't joined yet but have visited a few times.

Trying out a new place today in buckhead since they carry five pawns juices!!

Vulcan vape

Unless Vulcan moved I wouldn't consider that Buckhead. Decent shop though. I will be in that area later this month and hope to have enough time to stop in.

SingedVapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Valdosta, Georgia, United States
I live in Lake Park Ga and its a tiny place. We have two small Vape shops and after going to both a was dissapointed that both of them really only sold starter ego kits (which on one hand i understand because its not that popular here yet). I have yet to see even one person who vapes here lol. Its cool to know that others do though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whiplash205

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Cleveland, Ga, USA

Sounds good.

town Center is a joke compared to buckhead or lucky marietta district on a friday or really any day. I was stuck today for 3 hrs downtown and don't want to use my car anymore until Monday.

I already look forward to the 285/75 once the new stadium is there. It will be a parking lot on the highway

Amatuers. I drive an 18 wheeler for a living. You should try Chicago in the winter at rush hour, or la anytime. Atlanta is bad but not even in my top 10 worst areas. Unless it snows. Then it jumps to #1. Rednecks, snow and cars don't mix.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

GaG8tor

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2014
Acworth, Ga. United States
Amatuers. I drive an 18 wheeler for a living. You should try Chicago in the winter at rush hour, or la anytime. Atlanta is bad but not even in my top 10 worst areas. Unless it snows. Then it jumps to #1. Rednecks, snow and cars don't mix.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Hats off to you.

ClaireW

ECF Veteran
Heading towards Woodstock? Can't do the Art Festival. I work weekends.

Yup, about 1.5 - 2 miles past the 75 exit. Just before Orr tire.

I have a house with plenty of inside and outside projects so I could work all weekend too. Or I might mix juice for a while. Hmmm. Decisions. ;-)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Keynith

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Atlanta
Wow, so many of us Georgia vapers on this board, I love it :)

I wish I had the money, I'd open a vape shop immediately. Vaping is just going to keep growing exponentially, and there is SO MUCH room for expansion. It won't last though....give it another 5 years or so, and the market will be saturated. Now is the time, if only I had the money to invest.... :(

I had no IDEA there was a vape shop in Town center mall. I'm less than 3 miles from the mall, so that is awesome. I'm actually right between town center mall, and vaperite off of 92 :)

I live like five minutes from vaperite. Ill have to go check out that vape shop in the mall!

Sent From My Galaxy Note 3

supermarket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Near Atlanta, Georgia, US of A
Yup, about 1.5 - 2 miles past the 75 exit. Just before Orr tire.

I have a house with plenty of inside and outside projects so I could work all weekend too. Or I might mix juice for a while. Hmmm. Decisions. ;-)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Funny you mention Orr Tire, I know the son of the the guy who owns and created the company, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread