Any compiled beginner info on devices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noahian

Sep 9, 2012
Turkey
Hi everyone,
I've tried e-cig back about 4-5 years ago when they were comparatively new and gave it up because of low and inconsistent vapor volume between puffs. But i guess e-cig tech must have gotten better by now.

I've browsed through the forum for a couple of hours but there seems to be lots of options for a beginner. Is there any compiled text for beginners on types of vaporizers and hopefully, trusted brands?

Should i buy a slim cigarette looking one or should i go with those chrome plated things that look like mini flutes..

I smoke a pack of Marlboro Lights per day and want something to break my habit. I also need international delivery as options here in Turkey are scarce.

Does anyone have a 'you can not go wrong with this brand/model' type of recommendation that is available internationally? I know everyone will have a different opinion and taste but i need something like an audi a4 or volkswagen golf... Just something that is used and proved so i can work my way up from there..

Thanks

Renolizzie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2012
Northern Nevada, astride the "49er trail
There is an info area for wannabe vapors at the top of the page:)

For me, it was all about looking like a cig and having a reliable company so I went with the Volt from Si. There are other options available. So, do you want it to look like a cig? Definitely go with the 78mm batteries and get at least two. There is an auto or manual option. I like them both but I have decided to go with manual only in the future. The auto is nice while driving though. I am still using them.

If you don't mind a larger cigar size then the 650 or the 900 batteries are a great option. Although the cartos are easy, I really like the CE3's that are little tank things but... they are coming out with a small and a large version that are easier to refill and they should be really nice so you may want to check that out.

You can check SI out here. The computer is being stubborn so you can go to the SI forum and check out the new items or just post a new thread and ask some questions.

Whatever you choose it will be better than smoking.
Smokeless Image | Only The Best Electronic Cigarette | Electronic Cigarettes | Wholesale Electronic Cigarettes | E-Cigarette | Best Electronic Cigarette | Electronic Cigarette

The bad news is that you are ordering from the USA and there may be some European options that would be good for you.

Noahian

Sep 9, 2012
Turkey
Oh i did not realise that there was an info section above the page. Thanx, it was a nice read.

I need some stealth at work but i smoke heavily at home so i will have to do some thinking between k8/510 and eGo..

I plan to order my stuff internationally so buying replacement items by the bulk will be more convenient. Is it safe to assume that the 510 and eGo will be cheaper on the long run?

I live in Turkey by the way.. so european options may be available..

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
If I were you rather than purchasing an eGo, Kgo/ Riva Volt, etc I would be buying a PV that has separate batteries- E-Power, etc. The batteries are easily and cheaply bought and are legal in Turkey. eGo, Kgo batteries are specialty items and cost $15? each whereas the E-Power batteries are 2 for $10.
Just a description of the E-Power but gives you an idea. The vendor does NOT ship outside the U.S.
Crystal Clear Vaping

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
EBay and many other sites have banned Ecigs. There is a UK vendor that ships in plain paper wrapper but his wife is is in the hospital and he's not accepting orders at this time. For home you could prolly get a pass through- hooks up to outlet or usb port on PC and provides constant power.(make sure your usb can handle the power needed- rear usb are usually safe)

Really? No info on that one at native web sites.. Do you happen to know anyone who does that kind of packaging? I used to do such deals on e-bay for high priced items as they tend to get stuck at the customs but e-bay does not seem to offer many options for e-cigs..

.kmh.

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Maryland
dejinn.deviantart.com
I wasted so much money when I first started by not doing enough research. I started with blu, then went to volcano magma. Then inferno. Trying all sorts of things from carts to tanks to attys and etc. I finally read up on stuff and ended up getting myself a eGo-C Twist and generally use a Mini Vivi Nova but, sometimes a GotVapes Phoenix.

Vaping has now become much more satisfying for me to the point my analog usage is down to one occasionally. Personally I wouldn’t worry so much about how big something is rather than how well it works. The eGo-C Twist 1000mah battery last about a day and a half for me. The Mini Vivi Nova with 1 fill last me about a day.

alffalvo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2012
Western Maryland
Hi everyone,
I've tried e-cig back about 4-5 years ago when they were comparatively new and gave it up because of low and inconsistent vapor volume between puffs. But i guess e-cig tech must have gotten better by now.

I've browsed through the forum for a couple of hours but there seems to be lots of options for a beginner. Is there any compiled text for beginners on types of vaporizers and hopefully, trusted brands?

Should i buy a slim cigarette looking one or should i go with those chrome plated things that look like mini flutes..

I smoke a pack of Marlboro Lights per day and want something to break my habit. I also need international delivery as options here in Turkey are scarce.

Does anyone have a 'you can not go wrong with this brand/model' type of recommendation that is available internationally? I know everyone will have a different opinion and taste but i need something like an audi a4 or volkswagen golf... Just something that is used and proved so i can work my way up from there..

Thanks

GOOD LUCK and welcome to ECF :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread