Status
Not open for further replies.

pm2006

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2010
S.E. Michigan
Glad we could help. I just got some more flavors and I really am enjoying all of them.
So everything came in yesterday (ordered Friday came in Monday) and yes, I tried them all. Every one had an actual flavor that I could taste. I have to say after trying 5 vendors I've finally found one that has a quality product. MyFreedomSmokes has my juice business from here on out.

If you go out of business, I'm coming after your recipes.

Spanner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2012
Milwaukee, WI
I just got in some Mango with Peach in it and OMG it's awesome! It may replace my plain Mango as a fave. I love this stuff!

Thanks so much Chris! And I really like the blue bottles. They are great for mixing!

A MANGO? MFS has MANGO? !? It's on my next order list!
BTW: Do you sell 55 gallon drums of Juicy Fruit? :p

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
I love MFS! And I love Chris! I will admit I have not tried any other vendors and I probably never will becuase I get treated so well with this company. I cant believe how great they are. I only wish all the companies that I do business with (of any kind) had service this good.

Merry Christmas!
Glad this old thread is still open as I've been meaning to post somewhere about how great CS is at MFS. I recently had issues with the new (not sure if new, but new to me) ego-C types. I emailed Chris and received a response within moments!!! He let me return the items and gave me store credit and did all that during the last holiday rush.
Amazing!
You rock Chris and MFS in general :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread