Beyond Customer Service!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gsa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2009
I just wanted to say what an amazing vendor MFS is.

I placed an order for some juice on Sunday evening, they were a few double flavors and a few regular ones. The order was delivered to VA Wednesday afternoon. I noticed that the double flavors were not labeled double and just shot Chris a email asking if that was normal, since these were some new flavors I was trying out I had not previously tried the single flavor so I didn't have anything to compare them to. I did taste them and thought they were good, it was more of a question than a complaint. Thursday morning Chris called me and we talked for a bit, he said it was possible that that the flavors were just not labeled correctly or that he could of simply made a mistake. Saturday morning I got a package that had replacements for my double flavors that were labeled correctly.

OK, I have had vendors take a week to get my order delivered and was happy with the transaction. In that same time frame, Chris got me my order, troubleshot a problem personally and got my corrected order delivered. What a professional.

Thanks MFS!

PS, the double flavor HONEY is fantastic!

beingbekah

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2010
N Georgia
I had a problem with some of the juices I ordered at the beginning of the year. I sent Chris an email explaining the problem and he got back to me the next day (I wasn't expecting it... it was on a weekend!) He sent me 3 replacement bottles for the 2 I had complaints about, and I got them yesterday. They are MUCH better. GREAT customer service!

I fell victim to the blu cigs. I i went about 3 weeks before my blu wasn't really holding me back from analogs anymore...SOOOO I did my research and turned to healthcabin.com for a 2 dse 901 starter kits and a 510 starter kit.
:rolleyes:I was stoked, because i had filtered out all the negative reviews in my head.
After waiting 9 days (counting weekends :yawn:) i found a couple of people that had waited up to 3 weeks for healthcabin. I was woooooried i would have to start back to the analogs to suffice. So i sent Chris an email on a late friday night.
I had a response by Saturday noonish and setup the order soon after.
After some possibly annoying e-mails on my part Chris had responded he could have a 510 and 2 10ml juices to me by Tuesday the following week (4 days).
Sure enough a package arrived that tuesday about one hour apart from my health cabin order lol.

Would like to point out the Ry4 and Watermelon are exquisite! I had been using Johnson Creek and was not impressed at all. These are so tasty!

*I must point out that i ordered the juice and 510 starter kit together. I received ONLY the juice from myfreedomsmokes.com today (Tuesday) and not the PV. Since i received two shipping confirmation emails 4-5 hours apart for for the same order i will assume the 510 will come tomorrow, at which time i will retract this portion. It was not a text book transaction though so I understand...

ANYWAY. In Summation;
-I am VERY satisfied thus far with myfreedomsmokes.com and Chris.
-HealthCabin.com sent me a non-functioning dse901 batt, and shipping packaging was sub-par. Though prices are LOW
-Health Cabins shipping communication was iffy
-I will stick with Chris@freedomsmokes.com as a regular vendor

:D:D:D

I fell victim to the blu cigs. I i went about 3 weeks before my blu wasn't really holding me back from analogs anymore...SOOOO I did my research and turned to healthcabin.com for a 2 dse 901 starter kits and a 510 starter kit.
:rolleyes:I was stoked, because i had filtered out all the negative reviews in my head.
After waiting 9 days (counting weekends :yawn:) i found a couple of people that had waited up to 3 weeks for healthcabin. I was woooooried i would have to start back to the analogs to suffice. So i sent Chris an email on a late friday night.
I had a response by Saturday noonish and setup the order soon after.
After some possibly annoying e-mails on my part Chris had responded he could have a 510 and 2 10ml juices to me by Tuesday the following week (4 days).
Sure enough a package arrived that tuesday about one hour apart from my health cabin order lol.

Would like to point out the Ry4 and Watermelon are exquisite! I had been using Johnson Creek and was not impressed at all. These are so tasty!

*I must point out that i ordered the juice and 510 starter kit together. I received ONLY the juice from myfreedomsmokes.com today (Tuesday) and not the PV. Since i received two shipping confirmation emails 4-5 hours apart for for the same order i will assume the 510 will come tomorrow, at which time i will retract this portion. It was not a text book transaction though so I understand...

ANYWAY. In Summation;
-I am VERY satisfied thus far with myfreedomsmokes.com and Chris.
-HealthCabin.com sent me a non-functioning dse901 batt, and shipping packaging was sub-par. Though prices are LOW
-Health Cabins shipping communication was iffy
-I will stick with Chris@freedomsmokes.com as a regular vendor

:D:D:D

EDIT: I haven't been able to delete the Astrix area lol. Yes MFS got me the PV in time, if not faster than time .
They accidentally sent me auto batteries for my 510 and told me to keep them and the manual ones were in the mail the next day! no additional charge!
TRUST me people, this is RARE. I work in retail and business of this degree is next to extinct these days. For obvious reasons shipping back and replacing is simply a COST, not a profit at the cost of these e-cigs. But Myfreedomsmokes had the manual batteries in my mail box the next day with a order i placed less than 24 hours from opening the package. Smarts you wont see at huge corporations with miscommunications that wont catch things like that. Chris and company are bright American folks that know how to please.

By the way, i received ALL my orders from MFS, mistake or not, before healthcabin was able to simply replace all my 5 of my 901 batteries that died 2 days later lol. I am still waiting for the replacements since H-cabin is very hesitant to reimburse me the money (gives you an idea of what the markup on these things are lol)

Simply CAN NOT go wrong with MFS. Just be sure you're shipping info. and special verifications are correct and detailed as they DO look at these!

My $0.02 as a new vapor and getting a feel for the market.

:rolleyes:Doing it how Uncle Sam would have wanted it!

p.s.- sorry its just SOO hard to find customer service like this these days, seems like everyone is out to take advantage...sad.

Thanks guys!:cool:

pm2006

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2010
S.E. Michigan
Love Chris! Love Love Love Chris! He told me everything I needed to know . . . pointed me towards the fabulous M401 (which I love) and gets my order to my destination while I'm still on the plane!!!

Nothing has been wrong that hasn't been made right . . . . and then some. Thanks Chris for making my transition into vaping so smooth.

Freedom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2009
US. Southeast.
www.MyFreedomSmokes.com
Love Chris! Love Love Love Chris! He told me everything I needed to know . . . pointed me towards the fabulous M401 (which I love) and gets my order to my destination while I'm still on the plane!!!

Nothing has been wrong that hasn't been made right . . . . and then some. Thanks Chris for making my transition into vaping so smooth.

PM2006..Glad to know your happy! Let me know!

Dudeman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2009
New Bedford, MA
I had a recent "snafu" with the post office sending my orders back to suppliers and Chris resent my order the same day I told him about the problem. No hesitation and no questions asked. No charge to ship it even though I offered. He didn't even wait for the package to arrive back to him. I couldn't believe it! I ended up being able to get the 1st package from the post office the same day the second one arrived. Since chris was so great to me, I payed him for the 2nd one as well rather than return it. I now have a VERY large supply of unflavored liquid.. lol

Moral of the Story: My Freedom Smokes ROCKS!!! I'm glad I have a good stack of their business cards to pass around as I'll definately be recommending this site to everyone!!
Unsurpassed customer service that goes above and beyond!!

After a week, I'm still waiting to hear from 3 other vendors I won't name here. :unsure:

jude8753

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2010
PA
I would just like to say how much I really appreciated finding this forum and reading all the great recommendations for MyFreedomSmokes. So far I have placed 3 orders with this company and have been very pleased with the quick and accurate orders. I also appreciate the discounts and never hesitate to hand out their cards, so thank-you very much.

Moved On
Aug 19, 2010
Virginia
I received two DOA batts from MFS so I contacted them and I'm very happy to report that MFS replied via email and vm that they are sending me two new batts. Thats great customer service, With NO hassle I might add , I did offer to send the old batts to him if he likes. Once again this forum has provide awesome reviews on vendors quality of products and service. Two thumbs up for MFS. And there juice is awesome too...

rockyroad

Life is Good
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2010
Indiana
I placed an order on 9/29/2010 at 10:29:51 am mt < that is the time on the email. I received an "MFS has sent you a package" email on 9/29/2010 at 12:48 pm with a tracking number. Two hours and nineteen minutes to ship from the time I placed the order online. Last time I ordered it only took one hour and fifty three minutes to ship.
You guys better get your act together.......your slipping a bit...
000203FC.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread