Amazing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
I don't post a lot about the service I get but I have to post about MFS.

I ordered at 3:15pm CST on Tuesday. My order was delivered at 11:00am Thursday. That shipping time would be amazing if it wasn't Christmas time. Since it is Christmas time it is a miracle that it got here that fast! I ordered several 20ml bottles of different flavors that I knew I would like and the 6ml sampler to try some new ones. So far I am loving ever single one of them! I have hid the bottle of Mango flavored so my son won't get into it,lol There were some extras in the box that were just awesome.

I have ordered from MFS 2 other times that I can remember. I usually DIY for most flavors and only buy premixed when I can't figure out how to make a certain flavor. MFS has just become my one stop place to shop.

Thank you to Chris and crew! I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas! You sure made mine a little birghter!

Jules22871

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
You already did something else for me,lol You put the unflavored on sale! I used the rest of the Christmas money my hubby gave me to spend on myself to order some,lol In fact, I may have ordered it twice. If you could check on that it would be great. I only got one notification, order no. 00001812. Thanks again for everything!

Freedom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2009
US. Southeast.
www.MyFreedomSmokes.com
You already did something else for me,lol You put the unflavored on sale! I used the rest of the Christmas money my hubby gave me to spend on myself to order some,lol In fact, I may have ordered it twice. If you could check on that it would be great. I only got one notification, order no. 00001812. Thanks again for everything!

Looks like it only went through once but check you CC and make sure!

Chris

P.S. Thanks for the order!

Jules22871

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
Another reason I love Chris and MFS...

I recently had to cut my liquid to 12mg for health reasons. Not the fault of ecigs or anything associated with it. In fact, my doctors want me to keep using ecigs. Anyway, the flavor is still great and better than other cappuccino liquids I've tired but it needs just a little boost. All I had to do was contact Chris and he is working it out for me.

Customer service and the willingness to go the extra mile to help is part of what keeps me coming back.

MrBrown

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2009
Hurst, TX
I have to say I have never tasted a juice that really tasted like anything.

Ok I take that back, I had some "tea" flavored stuff that tasted like Kool_aid, I hate Kool-aid. and I can taste the ry4 510 carts. Otherwise the stuff has always been a sort of fruity, empty flavor. Between that and the import issues of a while ago I just gave up and went back to smoking.

However I figured I'd try again and based on the reviews and chatter here I've put in an order at myfreedomsmokes.com (order 4364 to Texas if it matters) Got a bunch of different flavors, hopefully you all didn't steer me wrong here and I'll find something worth vaping in the bunch.

Jules22871

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009

Ok I take that back, I had some "tea" flavored stuff that tasted like Kool_aid, I hate Kool-aid. and I can taste the ry4 510 carts. Otherwise the stuff has always been a sort of fruity, empty flavor. Between that and the import issues of a while ago I just gave up and went back to smoking.

However I figured I'd try again and based on the reviews and chatter here I've put in an order at myfreedomsmokes.com (order 4364 to Texas if it matters) Got a bunch of different flavors, hopefully you all didn't steer me wrong here and I'll find something worth vaping in the bunch.

You made a great choice! I buy most of my flavored liquids and all of my unflavored from Chris. Keep this in mind...When you first start vaping your taste buds have to have time to recover from all the years of abuse. Things aren't going to taste right for a couple of weeks. Just give it some time and your sense of taste and smell will improve and you'll enjoy vaping a lot more.

Plantgirl

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2010
NC

You will be very pleased! Chris also has some flavors that are doubly flavorful. I like my Xtra strawberry the best!

pm2006

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2010
S.E. Michigan
Jules, I can do you one better. I left for vacation on December 23rd. I was at the airport before I realized that I left my batts and atty at home. I desperately (and without much hope) emailed him from the airport. Lo and behold on Christmas Eve (The very next morning!) it arrived in the mail. No extra charge or anything. Blew my mind. I have been a faithful follower ever since.

I don't post a lot about the service I get but I have to post about MFS.

I ordered at 3:15pm CST on Tuesday. My order was delivered at 11:00am Thursday. That shipping time would be amazing if it wasn't Christmas time. Since it is Christmas time it is a miracle that it got here that fast! I ordered several 20ml bottles of different flavors that I knew I would like and the 6ml sampler to try some new ones. So far I am loving ever single one of them! I have hid the bottle of Mango flavored so my son won't get into it,lol There were some extras in the box that were just awesome.

Jules22871

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
Jules, I can do you one better. I left for vacation on December 23rd. I was at the airport before I realized that I left my batts and atty at home. I desperately (and without much hope) emailed him from the airport. Lo and behold on Christmas Eve (The very next morning!) it arrived in the mail. No extra charge or anything. Blew my mind. I have been a faithful follower ever since.

I can believe that. Chris is great in my opinion. I love doing business with him. What you see is what you get. A down to earth guy.

MrBrown

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2009
Hurst, TX

So everything came in yesterday (ordered Friday came in Monday) and yes, I tried them all. Every one had an actual flavor that I could taste. I have to say after trying 5 vendors I've finally found one that has a quality product. MyFreedomSmokes has my juice business from here on out.

If you go out of business, I'm coming after your recipes.

Jules22871

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
So everything came in yesterday (ordered Friday came in Monday) and yes, I tried them all. Every one had an actual flavor that I could taste. I have to say after trying 5 vendors I've finally found one that has a quality product. MyFreedomSmokes has my juice business from here on out.

If you go out of business, I'm coming after your recipes.

I knew you and the evil closet monkey would like it. Glad you finally found something that works for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread