• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Alrighty TX vapers ... save these dates :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnathan777

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2011
Fort Worth
Welcome Johnathan. Nice catch of fishies you got there...did they come from around this area?

Thank you
Those are White bass from Eagle Mountain Lake. I try and fish a couple days a week.Now I vape instead of burning the cancer sticks while fishing.I fish most all of the area lakes around here.Few left to hit but fish Grapevine a lot.

carpedebass

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2011
The Alamo City
Thank you
Those are White bass from Eagle Mountain Lake. I try and fish a couple days a week.Now I vape instead of burning the cancer sticks while fishing.I fish most all of the area lakes around here.Few left to hit but fish Grapevine a lot.

Sounds good. Heard a lot of good stuff about Eagle Mountain Lake...need to get over there...

johnathan777

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2011
Fort Worth

skye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2011
Texas
Thank you

Hey Hey, Carpedebass,

Awesome stringer you have there! White Bass, and Sand bass, are the same?

We fished Grapevine several years ago, when we lived closer. We would camp out on the island out there, and night fish. Always caught abunch of sand bass. Good eating fer sure. My fav are crappie though, but I will eat large mouth bass, cat fish....just 'bout all fish, 'cept for drum, an those nasty ol' alligator gar.

We fish mostly for large mouth bass, or anything that bites. Live on Cedar Creek Lake now...to hot to fish, though.

Thanks for postin' your catch!

johnathan777

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2011
Fort Worth
Hey Hey, Carpedebass,

Awesome stringer you have there! White Bass, and Sand bass, are the same?

We fished Grapevine several years ago, when we lived closer. We would camp out on the island out there, and night fish. Always caught abunch of sand bass. Good eating fer sure. My fav are crappie though, but I will eat large mouth bass, cat fish....just 'bout all fish, 'cept for drum, an those nasty ol' alligator gar.

We fish mostly for large mouth bass, or anything that bites. Live on Cedar Creek Lake now...to hot to fish, though.

Thanks for postin' your catch!
Skye
Guessing you mean my signature picture ? White bass and sand bass are one in the same. I haven't fished for crappie in a long time need to do more of it .They are one of the tastiest fish in fresh water! I spent 4 days on Cedar Creek 2 weeks ago and we got into some nice Hybrids. Wish the whole state would get a couple weeks of rain. Lakes are dropping fast.

Hope no one minds all the fishing chatter. But I was vaping while fishing ha ha. Here is a shot of a nice Hybrid from CC 2 weeks ago.

alena-6lb1oz-hybrid-ccw-M.jpg

And he looked like this when I finnished with him.

fried-fishw-M.jpg

Last edited:

carpedebass

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2011
The Alamo City
Guessing you mean my signature picture ? I haven't fished for crappie in a long time need to do more of it .They are one of the tastiest fish in fresh water! I spent 4 days on Cedar Creek 2 weeks ago and we got into some nice Hybrids. Wish the whole state would get a couple weeks of rain. Lakes are dropping fast.

Hope no one minds all the fishing chatter. But I was vaping while fishing ha ha. Here is a shot of a nice Hybrid from CC 2 weeks ago.

fried-fishw-M.jpg

Looks yummy! Have you tried boiling white bass or hybrids with crab boil? Yummy stuff!! Oh! And I'm vaping too, so this can be vape related...lol!

skye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2011
Texas
Skye
Guessing you mean my signature picture ? White bass and sand bass are one in the same. I haven't fished for crappie in a long time need to do more of it .They are one of the tastiest fish in fresh water! I spent 4 days on Cedar Creek 2 weeks ago and we got into some nice Hybrids. Wish the whole state would get a couple weeks of rain. Lakes are dropping fast.

fried-fishw-M.jpg

:facepalm: Haha...sooo embarrassing Johnathan, yes, I was replying to you. I apologize to you, and you too Carp. Nice CC hybrid, Johnathan, and platter full of yummy-lious fish, you have there.

Oh an I'm vapin' too :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread