• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Alrighty TX vapers ... save these dates :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
Just did some PMing with jctgh tonight. I'm in Cedar Hill and forgot all about N Texas group until tonight... ah hem, this morning. I would love to make the meetup June 25 but the only way I can make it is if our live-in, for a few months, bestest friend can pick up DH, at airport, for me. She's a Greyhound Bus Driver and doesn't know, much in advance, when she is due to go out, usually no less than for two days but frequently more days and doesn't know, when she leaves, how many days she'll be gone. So it will be a last minute decision whether I can come. Again, I would love to come and meet cha'll!!!!

And, yes, I am a Reonut, but I have lots of other great mods and love trying just about all new stuff.

{edit} When DH gets back in town, every Sat nite, the only place he wants, and needs to be, is in his recliner, at home, in his "man cave" corner, surrounded by our Bubs, and TV of his choice. He's pretty tired and peopled out, bless his heart.

Alice

Last edited:

Dank vapr

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2010
North Texas
I checked with AngelBunny and the one for 06/25 is going to be cancelled. It seems there's a general lack of interest for the June meet-up, but hopefully we can get a little more more excitement in this forum for the August date?
wwwwwwhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaattttt!!!!!! pool party and bbq at JB's lol

carpedebass

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2011
The Alamo City
awwwwwww I will come see ya :) I do drive ya know LOL very fast if there is ejuice involved!

Promises promises...:party:

I think I'm gonna make the wife take me to vaporescence in Denton after work today!! I'll probably have to bribe her with dinner or something though. She doesn't vape, smoke or any of that fun stuff.:nun:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread