• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Dallas, TX: Vaper's Dinner and Karaoke :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelBunny

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
McKinney, TX
Hey all … I realize this is kinda short notice but I wanted to give our N. Texas peeps a chance to meet up and have a little fun soon just to get into the swing of summer and I just got the official confirmation for the reservation today.

So anyways … come on out on Saturday, June 12th for dinner, drinks and (if you stay long enough to party) karaoke! The details are as follows … please post here or PM me to let me know if you are going to make it so I can up the number for the reservation if needed.

Date: Saturday, June 12th, 2010
Time: 6PM until they kick us out … karaoke begins at 9:30P
Location: Sharky’s Bar & Grill (yes … they DO allow vaping indoors … woot!)
http://www.sharkysnorthdallas.com
17453 Preston Road
Dallas, TX 75252
972-713-0201

AngelBunny

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
McKinney, TX
Angel - You might consider sending a PM to the 80 members of the group if there's a way to automate that. Since there hasn't been any activity here for a while, I bet most members are no longer looking in the forum.

I asked Angus if that would be possible and he didn't indicate that it would ... he did post it in the events forum for me though :)

I am still trying to find a way to do it ... not sure I could find the time (I'm a teacher ... last week of school ... single mama ... two small children ... yada yada yada) but I am finding other ways to get the word out. Thanks for the suggestion though

So Wylie ... that means you're coming right? :D

bwood12043

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2008
East Texas
Angel, although unfortunately I cannot join you THIS time due a previous obligation I cannot get out of, I would love to attend an event in that area as we don't have too many vapers here in the Tyler area.

I will try to keep up with posts regarding future events and perhaps be able to attend one at another time.

Sharing tips, tricks, and stories with other vapers is a great thing !

AngelBunny

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
McKinney, TX
Angel, although unfortunately I cannot join you THIS time due a previous obligation I cannot get out of, I would love to attend an event in that area as we don't have too many vapers here in the Tyler area.

I will try to keep up with posts regarding future events and perhaps be able to attend one at another time.

Sharing tips, tricks, and stories with other vapers is a great thing !

Too bad you can't make it ... but once we get a group going I am sure we will make it a more regular thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread