• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Dallas, TX: Vaper's Dinner and Karaoke :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBTX1

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2010
Texas
JBTX1, awesome..another GG in the wild! I have never seen anyone else with one.

I will be bringing my GGTS #31 and my brass GGSlim. :thumb:

If you like guns, my husband can talk about them all night long. :)

Ast_Isis ....This should be fun! My friend at work who I got into vaping just ordered her first GG product, a GGTS. I'm hoping she will come too. I look foward to meeting all you fine folks! I used to work in a Gun & Archery Specialty shop for years and have been and avid outdoorsman my entire life. I would love to visit with your husband and trade some stories. Can't wait! :smokie:

JBTX1

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2010
Texas
Oh come on folks ... I can't be the only one singing ...

AngelBunny....if I started singing, it would be a very short night for everyone. I would run everyone out of the place if I started singing. I love many many types of music....but I couldnt carry a tune if my life depended on it. I'm really looking forward this. :thumbs:Thank you so much in advance for getting this together!......:party:

AngelBunny

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
McKinney, TX
How many are signed up so far?

14 ... but most of those are tentative. Even if it is small it will be a blast though :) I made reservations for 20 so there is definitely still room for more

I'm sorry, but I'm not going to be able to make it.
Sure wish I could.

Hopefully there will be another one with a little more time to plan for

Oh definitely ... I was planning on going away for the summer so I was trying to get this one in before I left. Now I am not going away (men ...) so we will do another one soon. Sorry you can't make it ... but I completely understand :)

JBTX1

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2010
Texas
I had a blast and it was a pleasure to meet all of you fine folks! What a great group of people! When's the next one!

Thanks for the meetup yall........

Fun was had by all, entertainment was entertaining.......and I found out 24mg at 6v will kick yer .....tip of the Stetson, JB

Enjoyed it all.....let's do it again soon.

mick...6v at 24mg was smooth brother! You should try it at 7.4v!....well on second thought, maybe you should'nt..lol...:toast:

AngelBunny

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
McKinney, TX
I had a blast and it was a pleasure to meet all of you fine folks! What a great group of people! When's the next one!

mick...6v at 24mg was smooth brother! You should try it at 7.4v!....well on second thought, maybe you should'nt..lol...:toast:

I figured we would discuss a date for the next one on Saturday morning ... then I will be happy to get it all organized again. I know we are getting together with the S. Texas peeps for a meet again down towards Houston on July 17th (tentative date ...) but we can still plan another Dallas one soon as well.

I had so much fun ... would do this every weekend if the babysitting costs wouldn't kill me ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread