• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

All PV Addicts...Join our Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
I'm totally in! I have my lil collection of about 3 510 kits, cartos, 901 atty, adapters and lots of juice. On my list of things to get mod wise...Chameleon, Protege, Indulgence and the eGo. I think all of these look slick and I want them NOW!!! I can't wait and I'm totally obsessed! Thanks for starting this group!

Gina

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
Isn't Tennessee great!

Hi everyone. The name is Jules and I'm really glad to be here! Let's see, I have the 510 in silver, black, wine red and the Original Copper with the blacklight LED, an awesome Chuck, a 401/3, manual and auto 901, 905, a couple of nicosticks, Joye Stick V3 in black, and have recently been using the KR808D cartos and have an adapter ordered. For some reason the hubby thinks I have enough,lol I have plenty of backups for everything just in case I might need them and I have enough juice to last me, my hubby, my son and my best friend for a very long time. I don't see that as a problem at all.

It's great to be here!

notsoogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
The REAL Washington
Thanks...I was trying to figure out where to go to join and I found this thread!
We have a few 510 kits w/ PCC's, KR8's, 801's, lots of extra atty's, batt's, and every thing else needed. I have a Bartleby, my Indulgence, and still not satisfied........I went and ordered a Little Chuck! Got a few people turned on to vaping and working on more! The more the merrier!:D Plus I'm addicted to this forum:oops:

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
Thanks...I was trying to figure out where to go to join and I found this thread!
We have a few 510 kits w/ PCC's, KR8's, 801's, lots of extra atty's, batt's, and every thing else needed. I have a Bartleby, my Indulgence, and still not satisfied........I went and ordered a Little Chuck! Got a few people turned on to vaping and working on more! The more the merrier!:D Plus I'm addicted to this forum:oops:

You'll love your Chuck. That is my main vape with MFS cappuccino. As long as I have that I'm happy.

UA72Riddle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2010
Griffin, GA
Still havent found the "join group" button....

Hello...my name is UA...and I am a mod addict.:facepalm:

Well, lets see :digging through box:...I have 2 red 510 automatics with purple led, 2 510 manuals (1 silver, 1 black), 2 manual 510 megas black with blue led, 1 eGo 650 mah, 1 eGo passthrough, Gold and Black Reo Grand w/LR 306 atty, and last but not least...waiting the arrival of my Hybrid mini with a Genesis atty (built by hand). :vapor:

UA72Riddle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2010
Griffin, GA
Update...Hybrid Mini is on its way....and while impatiently waiting, I have picked up a Silver Vein Omega, and an Indulgance with all the bells and whistles! Buy my eGo had to go to a new home. :( Thats ok, helping someone else get off the analogs!

Still havent found the "join group" button....

Hello...my name is UA...and I am a mod addict.:facepalm:

Well, lets see :digging through box:...I have 2 red 510 automatics with purple led, 2 510 manuals (1 silver, 1 black), 2 manual 510 megas black with blue led, 1 eGo 650 mah, 1 eGo passthrough, Gold and Black Reo Grand w/LR 306 atty, and last but not least...waiting the arrival of my Hybrid mini with a Genesis atty (built by hand). :vapor:

lilfarmtruck

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2010
MO
Me too, mee tooo..

I have just jumped in hook line and sinker. I love my Ego after using a mini, a 510 and another brandless 510, and a KR8. My ego makes vaping very very enjoyable. I love it. I no longer use my favorite (KR8) and will prolly put it up for sale. I just love the way this thing performs. Exactly the same time after time. I also LOVE V4L Esspresso. And vape it constantly. I am just now trying to branch out and try new flavors. What a great forum. I am definately a vaping addict. :) and I love it!

So far I have sold 2 different models/kits after I outgrew them and their accesorries. I just purchased my first Ego and then bought 6 more batts and a bunch of accessorys. I am learning now how to mix my own joose. It just never ends. I love this...I am giving up analogs and embracing a whole new endever.

Rignt now I have 4 manual KR8 bats, 5 auto KR8 bats, 100 prefilled KR8 cartos/20 blank KR8 cartos/ 1 AC adaptor/2 USB Chargers (KR8 & Ego)/1 car chrgr adapter/1 KR8 AC Charger and cord/1 KR8 PCC/ 2 carrying cases (one KR8, 1 Ego)/ 30 dif flavors of juice bottles/6 650 ego batts/2 ego 900 batts/1 ego manual pt/1 KR8 auto pt/2 901 attys/20 510 Blank cartos/ 1 drip tip/ and prolly a bunch more stuff I cant remember right now...not to mention the tackle boxes I use to store everything in.....Woo-Hoo!

When I smoked it was just keep a carton on hand.....;)

Last edited:

cleolove

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2011
♥ Minnesota ♥
Oh boy, did I find the right group to join. I have 3 Blu Kits, a Joycig.com kit, a 306 kit, 4081 Kit, 901 Kit, KR808D-1 Mega Kit, KR808D-1 Mini PCC Kit, KR808D-1 PT, 3 Manual 510 PT, a 510 PCC kit, a Mega 510 kit, a 510 Tank kit, a Ego PT, a Sparkplug, a thermal tube, a Go-Go.

I'm waiting on 3 other used kits, a new Green Life EGO Dual 1300mah E-Cigarette Tank Kit, a Riva 901 kit. And I haven't ordered anything yet today. But I will. lol

help meeeeeeeeeeeeeee

MASTER0FDAMPF

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Philly
3 or 4 ego kits of different varieties, 4 brands of 510 batts (I have no idea how many...around 15 or so I think), 510-T, ego-t, kgo, some SE and Njoy stuff from when I started, hundreds of cartos, a few PCC's, a few custom mods, alot of off the shelf mods, 808's, DCT's and a ton of other acronyms. That reminds me...gotta get an echo and some 18350 batts......Clicking that link....

Ditto!
But I don't sell my toys!

Do I need to say anything? Just look at my signature, LOL.
I am all the way in!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread