??? about what batts will work in buzzpro

Status
Not open for further replies.

dale1962

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2009
Charlotte,NC
Hello, I've been using the Maxi RS from madvapes now for along while now with AW LiFePO4 500mAh 3V batts and just wanted to make sure these batts were allright to use with the BP on sale now for $119.00,I'm sure they are but just want to make double sure.

I got several Maxi's and they work great but don't have the protection the BP has so thought I might get one.Also have several AW icr 123 750mAh 3.7v protected batts too,they will work fine in BP also?

Thanks for info, Dale

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
Really,well how about 3.7v 16340 trustfires?Why can't u use the lifepo's they are about the same size....is it because they are 3v?Trying to get more educated about batteries.

The BP is designed for 3.7 v batts , basically any version will work IF they are that size and 3.7 volts, the 3.0 volt ones work but have reduced run times because of the lower voltage .

dale1962

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2009
Charlotte,NC
Appreciate it Buzzkill and Bovinia for your replies, I know was a stupid ? but I have so many of these batts and new they would work but just wanted to be for sure.More than likely gettin me 1 of these bad boys if u have plenty in stock.(while I make up my mind)

Already have tons of vv box mods and Maxi RS and other mods they got, Madvapes is in my hometown and see them frequently but like everyone else concerned with safety more now and none of these have the safety features yours has.

dale1962

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2009
Charlotte,NC
With 1.5 ohms you can go to 4.7 Volts or 15 watts
Just got my BP today and I like it alot thanks Buzzkill killer mod....anyway I'm the kind of vaper that likes the big hit and have mainly been using Dual coil carts and tanks and also have a vendor in my backyard who gives me great deals on this stuff.I use all different ohms with these and the only ones I can use on my BP and get the hit I like are the lower ones.

You had said Mike that the BP would only go to 4.7v on the 1.5 ohm ones well I thought I would see if would go higher and mine is doing great at 5.6v on the mega XL clear 1.5 DC.Is this do high for the BP am I risking harming the unit or my self?

Thanks for a great mod and any answers, Dale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread