A little bummed out on BWB

Status
Not open for further replies.

tartanraven

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2012
St. Louis, MO
I am a frequent and loyal customer of BWB and I have nothing but great experiences with them. They have bills to pay and are busy people and cant afford to give product away just because people want them. Have you ever told them how great their product is? Customer service is getting orders correct and getting them to you in a timely manner..and righting any wrongs in the process. It's pretty cheeky for you to expect freebies. I message them all the time and always get prompt responses...always. And slamming them is not a good way to garner any kind of favours in the future.

Last edited:

BikerBob

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
VA
The fact that someone is arguing over not getting sent free things from a business is beyond mental. The entitlement people feel is just shameful. Then, to turn this into an argument over not replying to comments? That's just scraping for some justification and validity for this asinine and childish argument.
That *was* the point of the OP.
Well no comment from BWB, nothing.
To me it was like the silent FU ! Really Don ? I guess customers that return and order 3 time a month are just not that important, small fish in the pond, take or leave it , in other words......what I heard in the silence........ FU!

That *was* the point of the OP, no response. The lack of response was taken as a "customer already gave up their money, just hand them their goods, slam the door in their face and move on to the next". Whether this was the intent of the vendor or not, it was the message the vendor delivered to this customer. Some customers will find this acceptable, some will not, and it appears the OP is of the latter type.

Mattdogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2011
Chicago
Beating_a_dead_horse.jpg

Simplejack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2011
Washington
No worries, all is well. I'll just spend my money somewhere else. No need to get all so antsy, belligerant or offensive. I have the money , you have the bills, work it out. It's not like you are the only juice makers on the planet.
Are you kidding me? How do you live life every day with a mind set like that and are still alive? Do you ask for free smokes or free gas at the gas station and then buy your gas somewhere else if they don't do it? Are you even listening to yourself and what your saying?
If someone was talking to you like this, would you think this is a normal way to speak to someone?
You obviously made this post looking for some support of people who agree with you. Now that you made your post, what have you learned about your own action and the way you handled it?
unbelievable.. :blink:
The joys of dealing with the public..

Last edited:

BikerBob

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
VA
Are you kidding me? How do you live life every day with a mind set like that and are still alive? Do you ask for free smokes or free gas at the gas station and then buy your gas somewhere else if they don't do it? Are you even listening to yourself and what your saying?
If someone was talking to you like this, would you think this is a normal way to speak to someone?
You obviously made this post looking for some support of people who agree with you. Now that you made your post, what have you learned about your own action and the way you handled it?
unbelievable.. :blink:
The joys of dealing with the public..

I tried this today: I asked for free gas at the gas station. I WAS NOT IGNORED! I GOT AN ANSWER! (they answered "no").

I've never asked BWB for anything extra... I have gotten an upgrade or two though, and appreciated the hell out of it!
BWB is always the first place I recommend to new vapers when I get asked about where to get supplies.

I do have one problem though... I am almost completely out of juice, because i've been too lazy to order, and I just went to the site to find the Closed sign on the door! YIKES... I had a moment of panic before I read it all.. then came here to find out what was happening... I might, for the first time in well over a year, have to order from someplace else... BWB has been my only source now for almost 18 months...

~C

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
I've never asked BWB for anything extra... I have gotten an upgrade or two though, and appreciated the hell out of it!
BWB is always the first place I recommend to new vapers when I get asked about where to get supplies.

I do have one problem though... I am almost completely out of juice, because i've been too lazy to order, and I just went to the site to find the Closed sign on the door! YIKES... I had a moment of panic before I read it all.. then came here to find out what was happening... I might, for the first time in well over a year, have to order from someplace else... BWB has been my only source now for almost 18 months...

~C
Opening at 4pm today Core:) Check the other thread :)

sgenn99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2012
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
it is kind of snotty to start a whole negative thread about something like this about a vendor that has one of the best reputations in this whole industry. if you have visited the site recently, you'd know that the store is moving into a new space and they are taking limited orders for the time being. it's kind of pompous to think that because you didn't receive a personal message with an explanation about why a free sample wasn't thrown in with your order (which i am sure was a quality product). some vendors just don't do that. and if and when they do it, it is a gift. you should never expect something for free. i think you're way out of line to have even started this thread. whatever negative comments you're getting, you probably deserve.

Tina326

Mar 17, 2011
Oklahoma
I don't post much, but this thread chaps my ... and I can't keep quiet. I've received MANY free samples from other vendors. While I do appreciate the effort, free doesn't make up for quality. I just tossed a gallon sized ziploc bag of free samples from various vendors.

Right now I'm experimenting with old cartos containing leftover BWB juice, adding juice from other vendors to try to get something worth vaping until I can get an order in to BWB. EVERY order from BWB has been shipped quickly and without a single mistake. EVERY juice flavor I've ordered from BWB has been vapable, even the ones I chose not to reorder. These people care about their product and individual service. Considering the time and effort involved in crafting these juices, I am surprised the prices are so low. To even imagine they would send free items, especially when asked, is utterly ridiculous.

That said, I still hope that you have a nice day. Not a great day, but a nice day overall.

cags

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
east TN
sigh.......I guess since the internet and texting have come along, reading comprehension has disappeared. something free was not the point. being ignored was the point. sheesh

it is kind of snotty to start a whole negative thread about something like this about a vendor that has one of the best reputations in this whole industry. if you have visited the site recently, you'd know that the store is moving into a new space and they are taking limited orders for the time being. it's kind of pompous to think that because you didn't receive a personal message with an explanation about why a free sample wasn't thrown in with your order (which i am sure was a quality product). some vendors just don't do that. and if and when they do it, it is a gift. you should never expect something for free. i think you're way out of line to have even started this thread. whatever negative comments you're getting, you probably deserve.

just because a vendor has a good reputation does not mean that they are perfect. it might mean that some people accept less than good customer service........
I've had a popular vendor or two be rude to me. and they will never never see my money. just for the record, BWB has closed their doors & limited sales ever since I started vaping. so I'm not sure that is any kind of "excuse". I'm not complaining, just stating facts. and. I happen to think it is "pompous" when people tell others what they should or shouldn't feel or say! :blink:

I don't post much, but this thread chaps my ... and I can't keep quiet. I've received MANY free samples from other vendors.

re-read the OP

sgenn99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2012
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Don't do that-don't act like it is our fault for misinterpreting your post. You're upset because you didn't get a personal response for your request for free something or other during the holidays from a company that posted on their site that they are moving and busy setting up a new space for them to mix and make the product they sell for a living. Not only was your post out of line, you are now not even standing behind it. If you are that disappointed in Don (apparently you know him personally, since you are so disappointed that he didn't answer your request for a free sample) and you felt so strongly about it that you started a thread on the forum, at least stand behind what you said. Don't make it try to sound like we are all missing the point, though. That is rediculous.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
what holidays, what moving? that thread was opened back in early october, lol and take another look at the op - it wasn't cags ;)

i agree with cags - people don't read. yup - looking for a free sample is not something i'd ask for but what irked the op was being ignored.
simply put - a note on his packing slip stating ''sorry, we do not provide free samples but we appreciate you as a customer nonetheless'' would have stopped all this ...............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread