Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin H

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
Connecticut
I've been ordering juice from BWB since Jan 2011. Freebies are nice, but I don't expect them. I've never gotten anything "free" from BWB, and that's OK. I don't expect to. What I want from a juice company is a good quality product and to get the product to me as quickly as they can. BWB does this! I've PM'd Don and Deana on occasion and have gotten a response back from them every time. It (sometimes) may have been a day or two later, but I still did get one. Remember....They are busy making your juices that you need and are using. I couldn't imagine the amount of work that has to go into filling all those orders. I think that you should just be happy that you have found a vendor that makes a good quality product, and can get it to you in a reasonable amount of time (considering that the juice is made to your order). Enough said from me about this.......Thanks Don and Deana! As I've said before, you've helped me stay analog free since Nov 15 2010!......This is the best thing that I have received!

just one day

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
Florida
Keep in mind that we make the juice fresh when ordered. If for some reason an order gets canceled and we have 10ml bottles on hand, I will randomly stick them in people's orders. It's not that we don't do samples we don't make juice in advance.
No worries, all is well. I'll just spend my money somewhere else. No need to get all so antsy, belligerant or offensive. I have the money , you have the bills, work it out. It's not like you are the only juice makers on the planet.

1vapeatatime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2012
Nevada
No worries, all is well. I'll just spend my money somewhere else. No need to get all so antsy, belligerant or offensive. I have the money , you have the bills, work it out. It's not like you are the only juice makers on the planet.

What happens when the next vendor doesn't give you freebies, or the next, or the one after that. Or maybe you can go to pink spot and spend $22.95 for a bottle and get a $2.00 sample...yeah that's the deal.

BikerBob

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
VA
...I added the following to the comments section of my last order; "Would you consider sending a sample to a repeat customer? "

A customer puts something on their order, in this case a comment. The vendor invited comments and should be expecting them, in addition to the "Item X, quantity Y" lines. They did, after all, go to the effort of putting a 'comments' section on the order form, so shouldn't be a surprise for them to see entries there. Customer asked a question, and didn't get a response. Then this customer posts their experience, and their perception of this experience.

I have seen posted here that the customer should not have expected an answer to their inquiry, and should be stopped from purchasing from this vendor in the future, because they asked a question, and expected a response. Another also mentioned not getting responses. Another post with "You can spend your money where ever you like."

I'm a little puzzled. Why is the support seeming to side with the vendor, for ignoring a customer's question or comment, and not reading the order placed by the customer? I am not yet a BWB customer, and would like to know what I could/should expect from any vendor, not just BWB? Should I be made to feel like it is an inconvenience for the vendor to even process my order? Most vendors that I've ordered from take a little effort to hand-write at least a "Thanks!" on the packing slip. A similar simple response to the comment by the OP could have kept a customer happy, if that was the vendor's goal.

nvmedjpain

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2010
A customer puts something on their order, in this case a comment. The vendor invited comments and should be expecting them, in addition to the "Item X, quantity Y" lines. They did, after all, go to the effort of putting a 'comments' section on the order form, so shouldn't be a surprise for them to see entries there. Customer asked a question, and didn't get a response. Then this customer posts their experience, and their perception of this experience.

I have seen posted here that the customer should not have expected an answer to their inquiry, and should be stopped from purchasing from this vendor in the future, because they asked a question, and expected a response. Another also mentioned not getting responses. Another post with "You can spend your money where ever you like."

I'm a little puzzled. Why is the support seeming to side with the vendor, for ignoring a customer's question or comment, and not reading the order placed by the customer? I am not yet a BWB customer, and would like to know what I could/should expect from any vendor, not just BWB? Should I be made to feel like it is an inconvenience for the vendor to even process my order? Most vendors that I've ordered from take a little effort to hand-write at least a "Thanks!" on the packing slip. A similar simple response to the comment by the OP could have kept a customer happy, if that was the vendor's goal.

What you could/should expect from any vendor, not just BWB...

Is to get what you paid for, nothing more, nothing less.

I know Mrs. B, and she always takes care of me. Yet I never have my hand out for anything I did not pay for.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

priorities

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2012
wherever my daydreams take me
Hi just a thought from me on this..first sorry you are upset. I and my friends have had no problems. But sometimes comments can go overlooked. I would send an email or try a second time. And truly, most vendors don't just send out 'free' samples that I know of. As Mrs Brew explained there are reasons for that. I would like to say though, that BWB is very generous, I can attest to it. I recently won juice and a candle in their contest and that is something no vendor is ever forced to do. That is a very generous prize. I just thought is was worth mentioning. Sorry you had a problem but this does not seem like a problem of such a scale that is needed it's own thread. To be honest there are much bigger customer problems than this one out there. Take care, Pri

cags

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
east TN
..........Sorry you had a problem but this does not seem like a problem of such a scale that is needed it's own thread. To be honest there are much bigger customer problems than this one out there. Take care, Pri

I don't know the OP, but customers care about problems they are having, whether they are earth shattering or not........... just saying..........

element77

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Atl, Ga
I've asked questions about the inconsistent flavor of vanilla bean bottles that I've ordered and got no response on 3 separate order. I don't want a free replacement just want to know if mines a fluke that happens time to time or a consistent change. No response on my comments. just saying. Gotta bottle of vanilla bean hanging round here that tastes like chocolate, I've had to move on w/vanilla's but my other flavors Malty and Rootbeer just can't be beat. So to sum up. Sometimes lack of communication isn't that big a deal if you get mostly what you want. Love BWB. Every small business has life to deal w/too. Not just mine. Happy vaping everyone, I'm enjoying some Root beer through a BWB 306 right now and it's blissful :)

So I pm'd Mrs.Brew and got a quick response:), just a fluke:ohmy:. Nothing's changed about my once beloved Vanilla Bean:p. So if something doesn't get answered one way try another. Next an order of Vanilla Bean:unsure:
I agree OP made it seem like free was what offended him more than lack of communication.
But I think both are valid.
Siding w/vendor, samples are just not logistically possible w/their setup.
Siding w/OP, remove comment box.
Bigger problems:yawn: no point in judging what someone deems a problem
:headbang:To sum up BWB's juice rocks. So go order some!!:headbang:

Mrs Brew

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
NY
www.backwoodsblends.com
I sure am. Everyone that orders from us knows that the juice is made when ordered. We don't premix in advance. If that offends them than I don't know what else to say.

New customer here Mrs. B. I'm anxious to try your juices as I have heard great things! There better be free stuff in my package or I won't order from you anymore!

Ignore these clowns.

"No need to get all so antsy, belligerant(sic) or offensive."

Waaah waaah!

I'm new to vaping, and I've had little interaction here. I've read good things about BWB, and so I intend to give them a shot, specifically regarding the Menthol Tobacco flavor. According to other forum members, it may be what I am looking for. Also, according to other forum members, these folks treat their customers right.

I would characterize your initial post as antsy, belligerent AND offensive. They didn't respond to your comment. BFD! Stuff happens. Running a small business (especially if one has another career/life) is difficult.

So, what you heard in the silence was "FU"? Possibly what that silence was saying was that your comment was missed by a small group of people who are doing their best to satisfy a LOT of customers, and just overlooked your request for a freebie. Possibly you misinterpreted that because you are used to hearing "FU", due to your attitude.

So, BWB has lost a customer. I'm guessing they'll survive. They'll continue to be a favored juice vendor. And, you'll continue to be what you are.

IMO, mods should yank this thread.

cags

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
east TN
"No need to get all so antsy, belligerant(sic) or offensive."

Waaah waaah!

I'm new to vaping, and I've had little interaction here. .........

hmmmmm, I find your post the most offensive one on this thread. which is why I am not quoting the whole thing. I have a lot to say but the only thing I'll say out loud is, when I pay my money I expect good service, without excuses. Waaah waaah! if someone is too busy to be a vender then don't take my money.

Zorgoth

Verified Member
Dec 31, 2008
superior, WI
was it a "comments" section or a "questions" section?

if you were serious about getting a reply, an email would have been appropriate.

if you dont like the service of a vendor by all means make a review.

if its a question directly to bwb, do so privatly via PM or email.

anything else will be considered by most people as a troll.

just my 2c.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

frozen_coyote

Verified Member
Nov 27, 2012
A-town, USA
The fact that someone is arguing over not getting sent free things from a business is beyond mental. The entitlement people feel is just shameful. Then, to turn this into an argument over not replying to comments? That's just scraping for some justification and validity for this asinine and childish argument.

In case anyone forgot, this is a business--a small business. That comment box is just that. Not a question and answer box, not a comment and the vendor will reply box, it's a comment box. When I'm with other people and make a comment, I don't get offended if no one replies. Why? Because I was making a comment. E-mail exists for a reason. What you did was put an offhanded comment asking for a handout and when you didn't get a reply you got ....... Instead of acting like an adult, you whined on the internet looking for some sense of validation.

Have we really reached a pont where we just expect free things for imaginary reasons? This is a sad testament to the way people behave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread