A little bummed out on BWB

Status
Not open for further replies.

just one day

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
Florida
So after 6 orders and somewhere around $165.00 spent I added the following to the comments section of my last order; "Would you consider sending a sample to a repeat customer? " Well no comment from BWB, nothing. My order arrived today, no sample, no comment on the invoice. To me it was like the silent FU ! Really Don ? I guess customers that return and order 3 time a month are just not that important, small fish in the pond, take or leave it , in other words......what I heard in the silence........ FU!

bargainmusic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2012
Winston-Salem, NC
So after 6 orders and somewhere around $165.00 spent I added the following to the comments section of my last order; "Would you consider sending a sample to a repeat customer? " Well no comment from BWB, nothing. My order arrived today, no sample, no comment on the invoice. To me it was like the silent FU ! Really Don ? I guess customers that return and order 3 time a month are just not that important, small fish in the pond, take or leave it , in other words......what I heard in the silence........ FU!

It really amazes me how people believe they are entitled to things. "I spent X amount of money in X amount of time, that means I deserve free stuff!" No, no you don't. I've spent well over $500 with BWB since February (on Casablanca alone) and I've only gotten one free sample. I've also ordered from tons of other vendors out there that have never, ever, given me a freebie.

Honestly, if I were Don, I'd go back through the orders, find out who you are, and stop all future transactions from taking place. I'd make it a point to never allow you the opportunity to enjoy my juices.

Seriously, think about these things you post before you post them. Also, grow up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ozzie-mojo

bargainmusic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2012
Winston-Salem, NC
Communication . Some feed back. " Hey man we are sorry we don't do that " or something to that nature. BTW , why so hostile man? Anger management maybe ?

Why so hostile? I don't like people coming on to a public forum and complaining about not getting free stuff.

If the point of your post was to ask if they gave free samples, then you should have just asked "Hey, do you guys ever throw in free samples?" rather than say Don doesn't appreciate his customers. I'd recommend sending a PM next time, rather than ask him for a free sample in your order comment section.

tresgay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
St Albans, WV
Hmm, I asked for a little something extra in my order today. I asked for an empty 60 ml bottle (so that I can mix this order of lower nic with my higher nic stash) ... and I told them if they could do that to add up to $5 to my order to cover their cost.

In other words, I asked to buy something special rather than get something for free. It is tacky to ask for a freebie, IMO. Although it would have been nice to respond to the OP, there is no reason to be pissy about the silence.

element77

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Atl, Ga
I've asked questions about the inconsistent flavor of vanilla bean bottles that I've ordered and got no response on 3 separate order. I don't want a free replacement just want to know if mines a fluke that happens time to time or a consistent change. No response on my comments. just saying. Gotta bottle of vanilla bean hanging round here that tastes like chocolate, I've had to move on w/vanilla's but my other flavors Malty and Rootbeer just can't be beat. So to sum up. Sometimes lack of communication isn't that big a deal if you get mostly what you want. Love BWB. Every small business has life to deal w/too. Not just mine. Happy vaping everyone, I'm enjoying some Root beer through a BWB 306 right now and it's blissful :)

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
I've asked questions about the inconsistent flavor of vanilla bean bottles that I've ordered and got no response on 3 separate order. I don't want a free replacement just want to know if mines a fluke that happens time to time or a consistent change. No response on my comments. just saying. Gotta bottle of vanilla bean hanging round here that tastes like chocolate, I've had to move on w/vanilla's but my other flavors Malty and Rootbeer just can't be beat. So to sum up. Sometimes lack of communication isn't that big a deal if you get mostly what you want. Love BWB. Every small business has life to deal w/too. Not just mine. Happy vaping everyone, I'm enjoying some Root beer through a BWB 306 right now and it's blissful :)

for me communication is as important as the product. I am not pleased when my comments, questions, etc are not acknowledged. just my little opinion on vendors in general...........

and ps, why put a comment or notes box if it is going to be ignored?

The real question is are you sending an email or leaving order comments. Take note of your order number from order to order. They are processing ALOT of orders. Its very easy to miss a comment at the bottom of an invoice.

If its a serious concern or question follow up your comment with an email to Deana.

element77

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Atl, Ga
If your asking Ruppy, yes 3 separate orders, all in the comment section of the order process. It's a moot point though cause I was only supporting the idea that like you said, small business is not a walk in the park, and a flood of email, comments, calls, coming at you from all directions are difficult to answer and can get missed. i.e You have people asking questions about their orders on this forum instead of directly. So I'm still a customer and fan, I just know what to expect. Cool.. But to Cags point, why have a comment box? This is not just BWB here I've left comments w/lots of other vendors. some respond, some don't. and I'm not talking about "how's the weather up there?" :) p.s. Ruppy I totally dig your bottom feeders. Wood! Scwiing!

Mrs Brew

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
NY
www.backwoodsblends.com
You were not charged for the empty bottle, we can not recharge a credit card as we do not store people's information on our website.
Keep in mind we also have regular jobs. If you could only walk a day in our shoes with work, emails, requests, etc. you might then understand.

Reporting back. They put an empty 60 ml in with my order per my request. I didn't check to see if I was charged, I assume I was. My request was in the comments section of the order form.

Mrs Brew

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
NY
www.backwoodsblends.com
Comments get missed all the time, we are trying to get a lot of orders out the door. If the orders don't go out we get complaints and more emails that we don't need. You can email or PM me, you will get an answer that way.

If your asking Ruppy, yes 3 separate orders, all in the comment section of the order process. It's a moot point though cause I was only supporting the idea that like you said, small business is not a walk in the park, and a flood of email, comments, calls, coming at you from all directions are difficult to answer and can get missed. i.e You have people asking questions about their orders on this forum instead of directly. So I'm still a customer and fan, I just know what to expect. Cool.. But to Cags point, why have a comment box? This is not just BWB here I've left comments w/lots of other vendors. some respond, some don't. and I'm not talking about "how's the weather up there?" :) p.s. Ruppy I totally dig your bottom feeders. Wood! Scwiing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread