Status
Not open for further replies.

jpisarra

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2011
Lisbon
Great news for European vapers.
Price is about the same.

Wish I knew this before I buy a unit from notcigs 2 weeks ago...
Can't complain the notcigs service at all but they make a understandable insurance and the package carries the Buzz Pro value outside so there's no chance that it passes customs easily. Have to wait extra 2 weeks for custom clearance (and pay one third of it's value in 'taxes'.

Hopefully liberty_flights will also sell the powerizer battery. Notcigs does not have a flat rate for international orders so postage costs is about $25... Have already the AW 750 mah waiting - btw postage from superTmanufactoring was only $2.59 and delivered in 5 working days.

So as I say good news for European vapers.
I hope that in case of needing repairs we also can send the BP to uk.

mamamia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Germany
Oh Gaawwwd... when it comes from England, it's supposed to be expensive and mostly at a very unfavourable exchange rate --- and probably slow as well. I don't like to buy anything from English shops.... (but that's just a personal preference). (Sorry to spoil the joy... but that's my purely personal feeling - so don't listen to me.) *grin*

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
I've purchased all my PV's from Liberty-Flights -- forgetting my first e-cig -- until getting my IP. I will have to admit, their US office has always been top notch. As well, I have had many conversations with the UK crew. Good bunch of guys and I think it was a good choice for NotCigs to allow the BP to be resold with them.

Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:

mamamia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Germany
Yeah, maybe I'm a bit prejudiced toward GB.... I've lived with a Brit for the last 3 years, rather: he lived with me here in Germany, and he couldn't believe how incredibly backward his own country is in comparison to both Germany as well as the continental Euroean countries. ~~ Unfortunately, the more often we went to visit his family on the island, and the better I got to know the country and the system (and above all the living conditions the average Brit has to put up with) as well as the control-freak mentality of their administration, the less I felt inclined to move over there with him. I guess GB would get a top notch in my personal list of unattractive places to live....

...so therefore, I am not really thrilled, and I dearly hope that we Europeans can also continue to buy here with notcigs. Even if it means to pay a few bucks for import-sales-tax.....

mamamia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Germany
Olef, you are SOOOOOO right! It is a BEAUTIFUL place inhabited by BEAUTIFUL people as well. But I'm afraid, you are just a little bit TOO nice and TOO tolerant towards this freakin' administration - and the still prevailing Victorian feudalism! (Hope that was the right word.) I can SO understand why the young people every so often do riots -- though the last one got really out of proportion and was "captured" by plain criminals ... my heart is with them, :wub: and I would wish somebody did listen to their concerns! :grr:

PS... So my personal conclusion is: Churchill's "splendid isolation" turned out to be not so splendid at all. GB is about to miss the train into the future....

Last edited:
I know GB has a spectacular history and should have a spectacular future, as well. Here in the USA, when a building is 100 yrs old, we make it an "historical" landmark and give it special protection. This should bring gales of laughter but people are real serious about this. Every country/region has it's own peculiarities. My Peculiarity is that my BuzzPro Woody just arrived and i"m beside myself with joy! I feel like when I got A BB gun for Christmas many years ago!

Modrod.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2010
AZ, USA
I know GB has a spectacular history and should have a spectacular future, as well. Here in the USA, when a building is 100 yrs old, we make it an "historical" landmark and give it special protection. This should bring gales of laughter but people are real serious about this. Every country/region has it's own peculiarities. My Peculiarity is that my BuzzPro Woody just arrived and i"m beside myself with joy! I feel like when I got A BB gun for Christmas many years ago!
Careful you don't vape your eye's out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread