2010 Titanium Indulgence Review - Fifi Has Arrived !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I like my Indulgence but cant use my cartos on the 901 adapter. Is it just my adapter?

BadKolo

posted the solution to this for us ---------

Yes, there is an overabundance of the silicone in the tiny space between the centre poll and the outer threads on the adapter.

get a needle

look where the holes are on the outside od the threads
line up and poke into the space between centre poll and outer thread,

that should do it

no probs

the new run has solved this prob.
easy on the squeeze gun guys !!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
Not stepping on any toes, so no one get wild on me ok lol

I dont believe what I see called glue , or silicone in the adapters is that, although i could be mistaken after having a dozen or more here with me, it looks to me as if it is teflon, or plastic insulator.

I'll verify this since I have seen it posted so many times before I stamp it with a yes, none the less, I see no implications in any of them telling me it is glue. Not that it is all that important either way.

Stay tuned while i await a response from the man. lol

rick

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
oh mudman, i cant tell if its glue or whatever it is, but whatever it is, its a clear hard substance that needs to be dug out to open the airflow to the holes below.

didnt mean to assume it was glue but going but what it looked like , it looked like glue, but like you said it could be a mirriad of things.

oh and mud, ill be making that order this week so ill email you when i do.

By the way, Fifi is working so well and im a heavy vapor and let me tell you, THE INDULGENCE IS AMAZING. the shine is still there, it feels strudy as hell yet super light and performs flawlessly, the button still clicks like it should and everything is just fabulous.

Last edited:

candre23

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2010
NJ
chipandre.com
ok, BK, I give up,

what is this mouthpiece - ???????????
Not to detract from the other suppliers making and selling drip tips, but they are really expensive for what they are. $8-$20 for a few grams of plastic/aluminum is pretty steep. I realize they're making them in small batches, probably by hand, but still...

I'm wondering if Eastmall - who obviously has manufacturing facilities - might be able to churn out some reasonably priced drip tips? There's no reason that these should cost more than a dollar or two in plastic (or better yet, silicone). Maybe $5-$6 for aluminum. Some companies are making them out of brass or stainless steel, but those are reported to give the vapor an unpleasant metallic taste (not to mention being more expensive to machine).

So what do you think, Di? Are these something you could make and sell?

Nietzsc

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2009
México
Not to detract from the other suppliers making and selling drip tips, but they are really expensive for what they are. $8-$20 for a few grams of plastic/aluminum is pretty steep. I realize they're making them in small batches, probably by hand, but still...

I'm wondering if Eastmall - who obviously has manufacturing facilities - might be able to churn out some reasonably priced drip tips? There's no reason that these should cost more than a dollar or two in plastic (or better yet, silicone). Maybe $5-$6 for aluminum. Some companies are making them out of brass or stainless steel, but those are reported to give the vapor an unpleasant metallic taste (not to mention being more expensive to machine).

So what do you think, Di? Are these something you could make and sell?

Yes!!, and we want low resistance attys... :w00t:

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
I have seen so many people mention a low resistance atomizer, I've seen everything mentioned from battery life , to the association with resembling a high voltage use without the high voltage , would you fill me in as to your personal interests in this ?

The last I heard, it's being looked at.

rick
Yes!!, and we want low resistance attys... :w00t:

Nietzsc

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2009
México
Of course!!, basically with a low resistance atty you can carry a smaller mod and still vape like a big high volt one, for example, I could carry the indulgence with the smallest cup and two atomizers (one normal and one low resistance) and be able to enjoy both low and high volt vaping.

without a low res. atty, I would have to carry the indulgence with the extended cup, a 18650 battery and also two 16340 batteries AND also the extended cup for these batteries, so the low res. attys seem more practical for "on the go" high volt vaping

so, it would be great to have those

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
mudman, these low R atty's work on 3.7 devices only and the device needs to be more then 400 mha(battery). They do not work on high volt device only 3.7

They simulate high voltage vaping and sometimes perform better in the terms of more vapor. Some say they have a lower lifespan , but i havent found that to be the case at all, iver dry burned them over and over and have used them hardcore and the ones i have still churn huge vapor.

once you guys start carrying 510 cartomizers and low R atty's ill be in eastmall heaven, which im already in. lol

Davidyang

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2008
China
www.eastmall.net
mudman, these low R atty's work on 3.7 devices only and the device needs to be more then 400 mha(battery). They do not work on high volt device only 3.7

They simulate high voltage vaping and sometimes perform better in the terms of more vapor. Some say they have a lower lifespan , but i havent found that to be the case at all, iver dry burned them over and over and have used them hardcore and the ones i have still churn huge vapor.

once you guys start carrying 510 cartomizers and low R atty's ill be in eastmall heaven, which im already in. lol

Just a quick notice here, the 510 cartomizer and LR 510 atty with 1.5ohm are on the way already.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread