2010 Titanium Indulgence Review - Fifi Has Arrived !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

darrel

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Sunny beach. Where do they sell them?

I don't know if we're allowed to say on the EM forum. If you search for "510 Cartomizer" you'll find some vendors in the US. They run about $10 for 5, and at least one vendor has free shipping for orders of $15 or more.

There are soft tip 510 cartomizers that hold .3 ml and non-soft tip that hold 1 ml. I haven't tried the soft tips and probably won't because they don't hold enough juice.

Hopefully EastMall will carry them soon and at a lower price.

I received some of the 1 ml. ones a couple of days ago. So far, I have to say that I like them better than the KR808D-1. More vapor and they hold more juice. I fill them from the mouth piece end using the condom method. juice never gurgles out the battery end but it will leak out of the mouth end when you remove it from the condom.

Hope this helps.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I don't know if we're allowed to say on the EM forum. If you search for "510 Cartomizer" you'll find some vendors in the US. They run about $10 for 5, and at least one vendor has free shipping for orders of $15 or more.

There are soft tip 510 cartomizers that hold .3 ml and non-soft tip that hold 1 ml. I haven't tried the soft tips and probably won't because they don't hold enough juice.

Hopefully EastMall will carry them soon and at a lower price.

I received some of the 1 ml. ones a couple of days ago. So far, I have to say that I like them better than the KR808D-1. More vapor and they hold more juice. I fill them from the mouth piece end using the condom method. Juice never gurgles out the battery end but it will leak out of the mouth end when you remove it from the condom.

Hope this helps.

I am sure we will be cattying these real soon, to go with one of our upcoming -- new --
Incredibly lower priced, - pv's ------

hahaahah, tease, tease, ---
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

gmav44

Moved On
Jan 23, 2010
MI
please come back and tell us how they are clyde,

I am also interested , I have not seen these or tried them,

I'll have to check this mod for the price. But I can tell you the new 510 carto's are very good. Two places manufacture them and I've seen 3 USA suppliers who sell them. They hold a lot of juice and have a small break in period of around 1 hour, then your off and running . Compared to 808 carto's I would class them the same or slightly better.

This Indulgence accepts the protected battery? I'll be watching for the Titanium version based on this excellent review. Right now my laser and these 510 carto's are working great.

Thanks for the nice review and pics.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
I'll have to check this mod for the price. But I can tell you the new 510 carto's are very good. Two places manufacture them and I've seen 3 USA suppliers who sell them. They hold a lot of juice and have a small break in period of around 1 hour, then your off and running . Compared to 808 carto's I would class them the same or slightly better.

This Indulgence accepts the protected battery? I'll be watching for the Titanium version based on this excellent review. Right now my laser and these 510 carto's are working great.

Thanks for the nice review and pics.

EastMall will be carrying these 510 cartys soon,
they will be good with one of our new PV's.
and I am sure with a 510 to carty adapter
they will be excellent on Indulgence also.
:)

bluesuede

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2009
Central PA, USA
Oh I will let badkolo do this. It's his special tip and he deserves all the honors. How he figured out that there was glue in there I'll never know. :p
badkolo and blu,

please post this into the hints and tips

it will help a lot of peeps with the new adapter bullitts,

I will tell David to get factory to clean out the holes before dispatch.

thanks a million BK.

gmav44

Moved On
Jan 23, 2010
MI

EastMall will be carrying these 510 cartys soon,
they will be good with one of our new PV's.
and I am sure with a 510 to carty adapter
they will be excellent on Indulgence also.
:)

Just visited the site again and wonder what the skinny is on the Obsession? Can you reveal what battery it will take?

Great news on the carto's. How long would it take for shipping once the Titanium's come in? Have not ordered from you folks before and may have to lump some things in.

Also, sorry to go off topic for a moment, but can anyone confirm the 901 tips fit right into the 510 atty, and or, new carto? I hear they do and actually fit better. Could be a nice combo with the Indulgence.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Just visited the site again and wonder what the skinny is on the Obsession? Can you reveal what battery it will take?

there has not been too much revealed about the Obsession, we like to wait till we are ready to tease you a little bit before releasing it, and no, the size of the battery or even the size and or shape of Obsession has been released.

Great news on the carto's. How long would it take for shipping once the Titanium's come in? Have not ordered from you folks before and may have to lump some things in.

Normal shipping time is around 10 BUSINESS days from date of dispatch. However this can vary depending on - holidays, and customs delays.

Also, sorry to go off topic for a moment, but can anyone confirm the 901 tips fit right into the 510 atty, and or, new carto? I hear they do and actually fit better. Could be a nice combo with the Indulgence.

yes, the 901 tips do fit into the 510 atty.
and into the cartys. It is good to snip a little bit off the end if using into a carty, so it does not push down on the filler inside carty.

I use a 901 whistle tip in the top of my cartys
and I love it like this, much better than the round end in my mouth.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
REVIEW UPDATE:::

I fiddled around last night with the dpv9 adapter and shockingly I was able to reshape it back to normal and clean out the glued area even further thanks to my mini dremel. Before it was fixed i couldn't even screw on the cartomizer all the way down so even with the holes I fixed the airflow wasnt spot on but now i can screw it down as far as it will go and get full airflow the way a dpv9 should work.

I filled up 3 separate dpv9 cartomizers and let them sit for 10 minutes for the hell of it and then one by one i screwed it on and after 5 to 6 pulls and warming the cartomizer it was steaming like a vaping machine and working like it should and it sits perfectly even as you can see by the pictures .

My previous score was a B+ for the dpv9 because i was able to get it work but it wasn't performing exactly the way it should until now.

Now that I have fixed it completely and have spent over 3 hours with 3 cartomizers and put them through their test unscrewing and screwing them back on and vaping leads to me change my review for the dpv9.
I GIVE IT a A+ all the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread