1 day old infinity not working nomoe

Status
Not open for further replies.

froginblender

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2010
hollywood, Fl.
I'm Posting this thread cause i was waiting months for the new infinity pro to finally be released to the public, and then i finally had the money to buy it, so i was really really pumped to finally count the days till my Infinity Pro would arrive to a hero's welcome at my vape crib...

The thing was sleek and slick, and produced clouds of vapor for my twitchin lungs.

Then the party stopped, i thought i blew an atty , then tried another atomizer & nothing....then i tried 2 boge carto's..and nothing again.
The redlight stayed red when depressing the button with atty or cart....then i knew something was up with the unit.

The red light turns blue only with no atty or carto...So...

What's wrong with this IPro? I don't see how it could be the batteries, i only vaped on it like 4 hrs. But i'm recharging them to see if possibly they need recharging. But then why would light be on and not turn blue with atomizer screwed into it......

Any help would be appreciated...before i have to send this back to Mike..

Frog....

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
I'm Posting this thread cause i was waiting months for the new infinity pro to finally be released to the public, and then i finally had the money to buy it, so i was really really pumped to finally count the days till my Infinity Pro would arrive to a hero's welcome at my vape crib...

The thing was sleek and slick, and produced clouds of vapor for my twitchin lungs.

Then the party stopped, i thought i blew an atty , then tried another atomizer & nothing....then i tried 2 boge carto's..and nothing again.
The redlight stayed red when depressing the button with atty or cart....then i knew something was up with the unit.

The red light turns blue only with no atty or carto...So...

What's wrong with this IPro? I don't see how it could be the batteries, i only vaped on it like 4 hrs. But i'm recharging them to see if possibly they need recharging. But then why would light be on and not turn blue with atomizer screwed into it......

Any help would be appreciated...before i have to send this back to Mike..

Frog....

If it goes BLUE with no atty it is one of 2 things
1/ batteries need charging
2. there is a short in the connection

I emailed you already

froginblender

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2010
hollywood, Fl.
dam, your right...batteries needed charging.
I thought for sure it would last as long as my 900 mah ego w/low res 306 atomizer...that lasts about 10hrs..or more.

How could 1200 mah worth of bats go in 4 hrs?

I keep on like 4.5 volts..........dang..i thought this would replace my ego.....but when i go out...i'll still have to use it i guess (ego 900 mah) bat..

thanks for the reply!

GMoney

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
MA
It is really a good idea to have a multimeter. Bad batteries and chargers are not uncommon. It is really nice to be able to see exactly what is going on.

4 hours seems like a very short amount of time. Sorry, if I just missed it, but it is also helpful to know exactly what batteries and chargers you are using and also how many milliliters of eliquid you go through in that charge time

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
How could 1200 mah worth of bats go in 4 hrs?

I can't do more than echo the advice already given to try higher ohms, but wanted to mention that when batts are in series the output voltage doubles but the mAh rating doesn't double, it's still 600mAh even though it's two batts. If they were in parallel, then the capacity would double, but the output voltage would only be that of one battery ;-)

I think I got that right, anyway . . .

GMoney

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
MA
I can't do more than echo the advice already given to try higher ohms, but wanted to mention that when batts are in series the output voltage doubles but the mAh rating doesn't double, it's still 600mAh even though it's two batts. If they were in parallel, then the capacity would double, but the output voltage would only be that of one battery ;-)

I think I got that right, anyway . . .

You got that exactly right! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread