Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia
I don't think I've heard of it before. What does it look like?
Like the bstrd love child of an electric shaver and a bottle of perfume
1713994822174.png

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    A question from left field - anybody still own/ use an innokin ZBiiP?
    I just pulled mine out of storage for a run. Might put it in the car glove box for an emergency. Kind of heavy and bulky. Bit of a brick but I have a few coils that came with it so might as well use it
    I had a few of them at one time. I’d have to look at my list but think I got rid of them.

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    I ate too much bread and cheese late yesterday, and instead of trying to sleep with vomitting, I worked through the night with Thelema Solo.
    The only thing that had to be done was to lay a new battery positive wire, cut the ground a little, and file out for the slightly larger Evolv screen.

Now LV has become the Evolv duo:
    IMG_1890.jpeg

I plan to use them when I'm with Øsa on the heath, Grus is so heavy that I can certainly kill one prey with it, i.e. it will be utopian since I never carry a firearm in the woods anyway.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good afternoon. I still haven’t pulled the trigger on a blaze aio. I’m very much liking the pulse aio v2 and have been using it since I got it for review. I like the rba and would even consider buying more of them. I haven’t used my Bxr in a while so was thinking about getting it back out.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    Morning shinies ;)

Two of mine are the extra large size the same as this model here. Their weight fully loaded isn't bad at all. And a smaller one I have I use for BB/AIO accessories.

If I was starting from scratch, I'd get two extra larges. Then use one for squonking stuff and the second for tank stuff. And I prefer these sizes over anything larger due to their less weight and they stack well.
    Ok that’s what I think I will do. I just can’t deal with anything too heavy because of my MS. My muscles oftentimes lose strength but it comes and goes and I can’t imagine that I’ll be taking them out of the house for any reason.

Appreciate your feedback!
    sara

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    I got my latest shiny today, the LVE Orion II. I'm not a fan of pods and don't do MTL and only occasionally RDL. The RDL on this isn't as good as the Innokin Sensis, but the longevity of the Sensis is crap. I only plan on using this while working. It's not meant to be my ADV.

20240426_120208.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread