Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Morning shinies ;)

Am I right in guessing some flavours themself fade over time? I've just started using a fresh 30ml of FLV sweet mango from Nom nomz and it feels so much stronger than my last few bottles. I had a stockpile from when a local store had them reduced and I've finally got to the end.
The DYIers will know over at Random Mixes thread or something similar to that.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
I hope everyone is having a nice hockey playoffs Sundays!!

I miss some of the people that were here all the time like the woman from New Orleans. Unless it’s just my timing. There was also I guy who ALWAYS gave out charts and information on batteries. Not Mooch but someone else. Think his handle started with a B.

I’m sure there are lots more that I just can’t think of atm. I hope they are all well and happy.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Morning shinies ;)

Am I right in guessing some flavours themself fade over time? I've just started using a fresh 30ml of FLV sweet mango from Nom nomz and it feels so much stronger than my last few bottles. I had a stockpile from when a local store had them reduced and I've finally got to the end.
Some flavors don't age as well as most. Another thing to consider is every time you open a bottle some flavor molecules will escape. If you look around next door there are some posts about this.

no|ah

Dec 11, 2023
Connecticut, USA
Let me know what you find. If it’s safe enough then I’ll want to purchase some as well.
I found a couple interesting threads on ECF re: cinnamon e-liquid (1, 2). Then I read a couple scientific studies (1, 2). I'm not an academic, but I didn't find the studies compelling, for many reasons. (I was going to create a new thread and post about it at length, but there's probably no need.)

It seems that the concerns stem from a biased study funded by an anti-vaping group, which (predictably) caused a bunch of news articles whipping up hysteria, which caused more questionable studies on cinnamon e-liquid. The fact is, Cinnamaldehyde in cinnamon e-liquid is an irritant (1, 2), but so are many other common ingredients in e-liquid (e.g. citric acid 1, 2), and, as far as I am aware, there's no conclusive data or consensus to suggest cinnamaldehyde is any worse (or, I should add, even harmful overall).

I have absolutely no concerns about vaping it occasionally.

Last edited:

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
So not only did I find a second purple Armageddon Apocalypse I also found an Armageddon Redemption.

But now I can’t find it!! Honest to god my brain is so messed up. It’s frustrating.

Well I still have more organizing to do. Now that I’ve separated the keepers from the sell/trade/pif I plan on separating the keepers dividing the mods from atomizers. And then the atomizers separated into RTAs, RDAS/RDTAs and any sub ohms I may have.

The next step is to decide which gear will stay easily accessible from the gear I bought as backup stash which will go into my storage room in the basement.

The part I’m really not forward to is dealing with all the accessories such as backup RTA glass which I have a lot of and not all labeled. Add in all the other little stuff like backup squonk bottles, extra panels, vape tools etc…

Any ideas that have worked for you?

UPDATE: found it!! It was hiding with the dead rabbits!!!
IMG_6919.jpeg
IMG_6921.jpeg
IMG_6922.jpeg

Last edited:

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    So not only did I find a second purple Armageddon Apocalypse I also found an Armageddon Redemption.

But now I can’t find it!! Honest to god my brain is so messed up. It’s frustrating.

Well I still have more organizing to do. Now that I’ve separated the keepers from the sell/trade/pif I plan on separating the keepers dividing the mods from atomizers. And then the atomizers separated into RTAs, RDAS/RDTAs and any sub ohms I may have.

The next step is to decide which gear will stay easily accessible from the gear I bought as backup stash which will go into my storage room in the basement.

The part I’m really not forward to is dealing with all the accessories such as backup RTA glass which I have a lot of and not all labeled. Add in all the other little stuff like backup squonk bottles, extra panels, vape tools etc…

UPDATE: found it!! It was hiding with the dead rabbits!!! View attachment 1011841 View attachment 1011842 View attachment 1011843
    I’ve always kept the boxes for tanks and mods until recently. Once I seriously started going through my stuff I started tossing boxes. I bought some medium sized ziplock bags on Amazon and got some white labels at dollar general and took all the accessories for each tank and labeled it. What used to take up several boxes fits into a couple square storage containers.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    I’ve always kept the boxes for tanks and mods until recently. Once I seriously started going through my stuff I started tossing boxes. I bought some medium sized ziplock bags on Amazon and got some white labels at dollar general and took all the accessories for each tank and labeled it. What used to take up several boxes fits into a couple square storage containers.
    I had thought of that option too. I wonder what the majority of vapers do. I really am a bit ocd so I like all the boxes and packages and everything all lined up lol!

Plus I keep all the accessories and whatever else is included in the box.

The great thing about vaping besides the comradeship of fellow vapers and all the help they went out of their way to give me as a newbie and still do even though ive been vaping for three or maybe four years. I learned so much from so many people.

The other great thing is that everyone has their own way of doing things and no one judges you.

Last edited:

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    Good evening shinies,

I've been training today, a whole hour on the spin bike with a lot of heavy load, but my thighs hurt after one minute lol the remaining 59 minutes are pain, but my heart is training well, so there you go.
    A walk with Øsa, since my wife is struggling with a shoulder, was a 2 km walk for the two of us.

I took a trip to AliExpress, bought myself a mini heat gun, two Vapecell 18500, 2mm and 30mm pom for mod projects. AliExpress is fantastic when we want to buy slightly unusual things.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Morning shinies ;)

I keep most of that stuff in makeup cases. And I write on the bags which atty etc they are for. The one below is now totally full, so is my AIO/bb case and I'm onto my third.

makeup-jpg.1003910

Tool boxes would do the same job. I got mine here in NZ, but it's the same as this one:

Box 1

Or

Box 2

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread