Tor R

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    Good afternoon folks,

today was the day for new wicks, one kayfun bb, two mobb v2, two kayfun 21, one kayfun prime, two sturdy one and one dotshell.
    In other words, a slightly different wicking method.
    Also washed some that I rarely use and put them away.

Planning for tomorrow, getting ready for the week lol

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    Ohhhhhh that’s beautiful! Congrats!
    Oh, I haven't bought it, it just launched.
    In terms of style, I like most SubMonkey designs.

Can't wait to see that Tor. No doubt it 'll have your usual attention to detail and artistic flair. I'm sure we'd love to see photos during the process - even drawings would be interesting.
    We'll see what my forest brings, I'll study what the winter storms sent to the ground.
    I have a drawing, but it may happen that what I find changes everything.

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    My Tuesday is pretty well booked, I have a dentist appointment, nothing serious just to keep the gum disease at bay (it has improved since I started vaping).
    In the evening we will drive an hour by car to a village called Finsland, Øsa is going for a gene test, super fond of people as she is, the test will be the question of whether the vet can take the swab in her mouth or whether she attacks them to lick them lol

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    My Tuesday is pretty well booked, I have a dentist appointment, nothing serious just to keep the gum disease at bay (it has improved since I started vaping).
    In the evening we will drive an hour by car to a village called Finsland, Øsa is going for a gene test, super fond of people as she is, the test will be the question of whether the vet can take the swab in her mouth or whether she attacks them to lick them lol
    Good luck with the dental stuff. I have been having similar issues and have no dental insurance. I’m in massive debt because of it.

I’m guessing you’re talking about your dog furbaby. Is she unwell? I must’ve missed any posts about her.

Good Luck

Sara

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    Good afternoon folks,

today was the day for new wicks, one kayfun bb, two mobb v2, two kayfun 21, one kayfun prime, two sturdy one and one dotshell.
    In other words, a slightly different wicking method.
    Also washed some that I rarely use and put them away.

Planning for tomorrow, getting ready for the week lol
    Did some desperately needed rewicking on four of my nighttime rotation vapes.

I love the great flavor of a fresh wick!! Enjoy!

Tomorrow I’ll work on the daytime rotation plus build one of the new attys I just got, the Thunderhead Creations Solo 1.5 rda.

I have a couple of the original versions so I thought I’d give these a whirl. Although I don’t know why I buy any new rdas since I always end up back using my fave RDA which is the dead rabbit v3.
    I honestly have waaaay too much vape gear.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I got a response from health cabin on my blaze and they said it just arrived and they gave me a tracking number. Of course it won’t show up on tracking for a few days. Not sure I believe them that it conveniently arrived just as I asked about it after not shipping in over a week.

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    Good morning ladies and gentlemen,
    I have had a visit from my two cousins, it was a wonderful time.

Good luck with the dental stuff. I have been having similar issues and have no dental insurance. I’m in massive debt because of it.

I’m guessing you’re talking about your dog furbaby. Is she unwell? I must’ve missed any posts about her.

Good Luck

Sara
    They have a genetic program they want as many of the breed as possible to carry out.
    Technically, they may think they can sort out the future of back problems on genes.
    Øsa is healthy and in good shape.

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    Interesting….Less than two weeks until the Hall of Vape, expect it to be shown there.
    IMG_1950.jpeg

Maybe it will have to be in the shopping cart when I start building up parts stock for my 6 cabeo's

Users who are viewing this thread